Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account

Discus and support Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought the Forza Horizons 3 Expansion Pass, but when I tried to install it, it asks where I want to install it and tells me that I "don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shoumma, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Shoumma
    Shoumma Guest

I just bought the Forza Horizons 3 Expansion Pass, but when I tried to install it, it asks where I want to install it and tells me that I "don't have any applicable devices linked to your account". I
    have checked my account and my computer is listed there, and I have not had this issue with other games such as the base game FH3 or Forza Horizons 4. Forza Horizons 3 is already installed. This happens on both Windows version 1909 and 2004. The Xbox (Beta)
    application is installed.

Edit: Going to the respective store pages of the Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain DLCs allowed me to download and install them.

Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account [​IMG]

:)

Shoumma, Aug 23, 2020
  2. lakijussi Win User

Oh man, you saved my day, I would ever thinked about that until u said that. Thank you man I love you. These are the final days when FH3 is for sale, and now I got dlc's working.

Great Job, I hope we meet in the game ;)

- / 3930
  3. MOHANGIDWANI1 Win User

I just bought the Forza Horizons 3 Expansion Pass, but when I tried to install it, it asks where I want to install it and tells me that I "don't have any applicable devices linked to your account". I
    have checked my account and my computer is listed there, and I have not had this issue with other games such as the base game FH3 or Forza Horizons 4. Forza Horizons 3 is already installed. This happens on both Windows version 1909 and 2004. The Xbox (Beta)
    application is installed.

Edit: Going to the respective store pages of the Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain DLCs allowed me to download and install them.

[​IMG]
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

"don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

If you are not downloading it from the Xbox Beta app downloaded on your PC you may be accidentally trying to download the Xbox console version and since you don't have a console, it can't find a device that it is able to be downloaded to.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Firelucet Win User

Thema:

1. Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account - Similar Threads - Don't applicable devices

2. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.: When I try install a game on my computer it shows this error message. My windows are up to date and I have checked the troubleshooting and nothing seems to be working. [img]...
  3. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I'm trying to get CARS2 from Games with Gold to my Xbox library, but unfortunatelly using the web browser or the Xbox Console Companion I receive the message: "It looks like you don't have any...
  5. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi! I have just purchased Age of Empires II - Definitive Edition, to play on my PC (I do not own and Xbox). However, I am unable to install it because of the issue in screenshot below. I have...
  6. "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account": When I try to download Wolfenstein II using x box game pass for PC from the Microsoft store onto my PC it gives above error. I do not own an x box and I only have one device linked to my account:...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  8. microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices: When i purchased minecraft from the store and i clicked download it said "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices" Please tell me how to get rid of this issue(i do not have an xbox i...
  9. Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...: hey microsoft i buy yesterday the call of duty black ops 4 in my xbox and i am want download the game in the pc but this is say:"Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable...
  10. Don't see an end date untill enforcement will be applicable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't see an end date untill enforcement will be applicable: Because of a small issue I received an enforcement at the beginning of september 2017. I just checked this notification message again but I can't see untill which date this enforcement / lock...