Don't Have Linked Purchases on Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Don't Have Linked Purchases on Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI! So I've signed into Minecraft Bedrock on the switch as well as on my iPhone, but skin packs and worlds that I got on the switch edition is not on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AustinAlt, Nov 5, 2020.

1. AustinAlt
    AustinAlt Guest

HI!

So I've signed into Minecraft Bedrock on the switch as well as on my iPhone, but skin packs and worlds that I got on the switch edition is not on pocket edition. As I recall, when signing into your account, your purchases are all linked together, so whatever
    stuff you have, like skin packs and worlds, you can access on another device, as long as you're signed into the same microsoft account. Is there a way to fix this?

Extra info: The skins I have on the Switch edition: Battle & Beasts skin pack, Battle & Beasts skin pack 2, Mario Mash - Up pack, and a few more. I got these all from purchasing the early Minecraft Switch Edition, and I didn't link my account until now.

:)

AustinAlt, Nov 5, 2020
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  3. Tom_489 Win User

Problème connexion Microsoft Minecraft [Mod Transaltion - Microsoft Minecraft connection problem]

Can you just send me the link , to buy the minecraft bedrock edition on xbox oone because i don't find it
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?

You would have to purchase the One version of Minecraft anyway and the one on the Xbox store is the bedrock version.
  6. Atherza Win User

I want to use a different account for my Minecraft

On Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, it signs into the account signed in on the Xbox App. If the new account you created does not have access to Minecraft, then you will have to purchase it for that account.
Thema:

1. Don't Have Linked Purchases on Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Don't Linked Purchases

2. Don't want to link

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't want to link: So today I just decided to get on but showed I was signed out and sends me to link an account. So, of course I don't want to link any account, I just want to login my microsoft account like I...
  3. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.: When I try install a game on my computer it shows this error message. My windows are up to date and I have checked the troubleshooting and nothing seems to be working. [img]...
  4. Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...

in XboX Insiders
    Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...: I noticed a few weeks ago that the cards in the Rewards app that refere to a YouTube video don't open the video directly as it used to. Instead it just goes to the Home feed. I'm noticing this on...
  5. Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account: I just bought the Forza Horizons 3 Expansion Pass, but when I tried to install it, it asks where I want to install it and tells me that I "don't have any applicable devices linked to your...
  6. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I'm trying to get CARS2 from Games with Gold to my Xbox library, but unfortunatelly using the web browser or the Xbox Console Companion I receive the message: "It looks like you don't have any...
  8. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  9. "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account": When I try to download Wolfenstein II using x box game pass for PC from the Microsoft store onto my PC it gives above error. I do not own an x box and I only have one device linked to my account:...
  10. My purchases don't seem to be linked with xbox live rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    My purchases don't seem to be linked with xbox live rewards?: As per the title, I'm not even sure how long it's been going on for but I've purchased several things since this £45+ per star or something, and I've gotten no stars or whatnot. Any particular...