Don't have tracking number for Xbox repair.

Discus and support Don't have tracking number for Xbox repair. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi recently sent in my Xbox for repair a few days ago by mail and I don't know to get a hold of someone that can help me keep track of my package that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkDragonDX, Mar 21, 2020.

1. DarkDragonDX
    DarkDragonDX Guest

Hi recently sent in my Xbox for repair a few days ago by mail and I don't know to get a hold of someone that can help me keep track of my package that I sent. I'm really looking forward to getting my One X repaired. I woukd like to keep track of it and
    I know it might get delayed to COVID-19 etc. I was wonderingif I don't hear anything from Microsoft about my One X getting repaired will they just send me in a refurbished one instead if they're having a hard time getting consoles in the mail? I kept having
    HDMI display black screen and errors acting up. I just want my console back soon because I'm getting really bored and I just got a new 4ktv on top of that and I have a disability and I can't work. Etc. And my Gamepass is still on so I can't even use that.
    If someone from the Xbox support can get back to me by email I and give me any information I would really appreciate it!!! Don't have tracking number for Xbox repair. :) ^_^ I'm being quarantine and hope we can get the console back soon and I don't have the money to spend $500.00 on a new one either
    since I'm on limited income. Don't have tracking number for Xbox repair. :( "I got it as a gift" This is my first Xbox since the 360 and hoping to get it back soon once It comes in for repair. And my birthday is in 3 months and I can't celebrate it so I'm going to be doing allot of Xbox gaming. You
    guys got a new fan. ^_^ And this ismy first time sending in a console in so I don't know how this would work due to COVID-19 repair delays etc any info would be appreciated. Thank you. ^_^

:)

DarkDragonDX, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Don't have tracking number for Xbox repair. - Similar Threads - Don't tracking number

2. I have Shadowkeep for destiny 2 but it was telling me I don't have it when I do. I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Shadowkeep for destiny 2 but it was telling me I don't have it when I do. I need...: So, i just went to bungie about this and they told me to come over here. I have Shadowkeep for D2 but in the game it said i didnt have it. I uninstalled and am now reinstalling the game but my...
  3. Xbox One don't start correctly - HDMI Ausgang defekt? Xbox One X startet nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One don't start correctly - HDMI Ausgang defekt? Xbox One X startet nicht: Meine Xbox One X startet nicht korrekt: am TV kommt kein Signal an, als ob die Xbox ausgeschaltet ist >> ich habe schon ein anderes HDMI Kabel getestet und auch die Xbox an einem anderen TV...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate pc some games don't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate pc some games don't start: my problem is that some games of game pass ultimate pc won't lunching and other games do. For example: yakuza 0 is not lunching anymore instead the MS store is showing up and tell me to install...
  5. All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there...

in XBoX on Windows
    All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there...: i first noticed this with forza horizon 4 when i realised the sound sounded 'off' tried everying: reinstalling gaming software, changing audio settings. Nothing worked. Just wandering how to fix...
  6. I don't remember my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't remember my account: my xbox360 hd broke, so i had to take it out, when i took it out and called it but it had my main account, as expected. And i don't remember my account email and password, just the gamertag. what...
  7. I don't see a purchased game on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't see a purchased game on my account: Hello, about a year ago I purchased sea of thieves game on microsof store. I want to play it after a long time, but I don't see it in my library. I have a total of 2 Microsoft accounts, and both...
  8. : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360: : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360 I am struggling tonight with an xbox 360 s console, I know its ancient, but I am just a mom trying to put disney plus or hulu or...
  9. Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?: This is a bug fix request. No it's not a hardware or software issue on my end b/c it happens on multiple computers. When Xbox (PC Beta) cannot connect to your servers it interrupts and drops my...
  10. How can I track Xbox one................ I don't have the serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I track Xbox one................ I don't have the serial number: How do i find my stolen Xbox one 6f17ac31-8df1-460b-8527-0fcc9435e5c3