Don't know how to change online privacy settings

Discus and support Don't know how to change online privacy settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to add friends and join servers on Minecraft (on mobile) but I can't seem to find how to do it. 3b32513f-374b-4164-95d9-fc9ee9e845dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TrashPanda_953, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Don't know how to change online privacy settings

I'm trying to add friends and join servers on Minecraft (on mobile) but I can't seem to find how to do it.

:)

TrashPanda_953, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

You don't have to worry if it was able to detect that you are a child account. I know just the right thing to do. Just let me know what you will see.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @TrashPanda_953!

You can change your online privacy settings following the steps mentioned here and set it to allow.

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. Jomari Arc Win User

Cannot change safety for my child xbox account on windows 10

Hi,

We understand that you are having a hard time to change the privacy settings of your child's account. Here is a

link
    on how to change an Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
  5. Cid Highwind Win User

Child account purchasing

Belatedly, on the 360, the message is this:

Premium content is blocked for this profile.

To change your privacy and online settings, go to settings, privacy.

I don't know how or why this block is in place, and going to settings, privacy, there doesn't seem to be a useful option there to fix it.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 "Closed Privilege"

Hey Patyahun,

Have you gone to Xbox.com and look over the account's privacy settings?

Since you don't have an Xbox, you may change privacy settings on Xbox.com for your Xbox account. Follow this link to see instructions on how to access your privacy settings online:

Let us know if you can change those settings or if everything is set to allowed.
Thema:

1. Don't know how to change online privacy settings - Similar Threads - Don't change online

2. Cannot Access MS 365 and Xbox - don't recall PW and Cell # has changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access MS 365 and Xbox - don't recall PW and Cell # has changed: Hi, Issue: As a user, I am unable to access Microsoft 365 (and have a related issue with signing into XBOX) because I no longer have the cell# attached to that account and can't recall the...
  3. I am using earphones and cant change the volume on them so I don't know what to do.

in XboX Insiders
    I am using earphones and cant change the volume on them so I don't know what to do.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ryan291007 [link] [comments]
  4. Don't have access to old phone number and it won't let me change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old phone number and it won't let me change it.: SO,,, after a long time of not being on my Xbox, i finnally opened it and signed into it after a while. Mind you it was a few months and i missed an xbox update, and i moved to a different house...
  5. I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...: Hey fellow Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made another account...
  6. need to change gamertag but don't own Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    need to change gamertag but don't own Xbox: I don't own an Xbox gaming system but I need to change my gamertag. I had been told before that i could buy a Microsoft Xbox gift card but I'm not sure if the gift card funds could be used to...
  7. Changing primary email, but I don't have access to that email anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing primary email, but I don't have access to that email anymore.: I'm just getting back into Xbox again and my account is under a primary email (alias) of an email from my parents that doesn't exist anymore. And in order to add a new email I need to "verify" the...
  8. IN Alpha ring, I LOVE this UI Please, don't change it.

in XboX Insiders
    IN Alpha ring, I LOVE this UI Please, don't change it.: I love the UI, only thing missing is a much better way to take screen shots. PS4 has a simple quick button press, Xbox got nothing, impossible to take a good screen shot in game, impossible....
  9. How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories): Hello, how do i change the age of my account because i have an issue that i need to resolve that has this step in it. If you need to know i am older than a "child" now....
  10. Changes Made to Xbox Live Online Safety Settings Don't Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changes Made to Xbox Live Online Safety Settings Don't Update: I have been trying to update my online safety settings, but each time, the changes are reverted upon submission. I have updated the privacy settings on a previous occasion, and the changes made...