dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

Discus and support dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Miliq, Aug 9, 2019.

1. /u/Miliq
    /u/Miliq Guest

i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my name. i can prove it just dont know how to upload pics yet.

submitted by /u/Miliq
    [link] [comments]

/u/Miliq, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Addison2thousand Win User

Black level

That is why im trying to figure out black level because when it tells me to turn the brightness all the way up and then turn it down so you dont see the closed eye but you can still see the open eye but when i turn the brightness all the way up the closed
    eye does not show up and i dont know why do you know why?
  3. X JNY CONRAD X Win User

Error Code 8007274D

im getting the same thing, i dont know why and i cant find anything
  4. thenitro219 Win User

Some noteblocks are not making noise.

It still pulses because some of them are making the noise but some just show the green note. i dont know why it does that.
  5. jman34202 Win User

smartglass app problem

yeah, mine doesnt even tell me to start driving, it just shows the game im playing, thats it, and i have an ipod touch 5th gen and it does the same thing, i dont get it
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

It was a 50/50 chance between Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings. I don't know how you would know others have not put in the time but if they are in Alpha Skip Ahead or Alpha rings they have been invited in as people whom file the best most accurate reports.
    It is inevitable that some aren't as active as others.

Also you should really be posting your concerns here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
Thema:

1. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things - Similar Threads - dont why does

2. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.: Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6 1WG Re . I don't know if I've subscribed to...
  3. On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why?...: im smart person so i dont post my phone number etc. feafbcab-8070-4404-8c34-7bb35d8d92b3
  4. If we have to follow rules...why dont they?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If we have to follow rules...why dont they?: Why does the so called enforcement team hide instead of having a way for customers to speak to them directly? I was given an account suspension. The following evening I filed a case review and the...
  5. If xbox and win 10 pc uses same os then why xbox cds dont run on win 10 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If xbox and win 10 pc uses same os then why xbox cds dont run on win 10 pc: I have heard that xbox, hololens, pc, etc uses same os but why we cant run xbox cds on pc. Ihave internet problems and i can only access cds, dvds, etc 51babaa0-aab6-4d50-93b5-6683f2bb10ff
  6. my account got blocked and i dont know why plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account got blocked and i dont know why plz help: i got a email that said your account is blocked could u help me 06e1ecfd-4877-4c31-b50e-70ad1e582c76
  7. Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way: id like to know who these bozos are that run the enforcement division because what they are doing to ppl is wrong!!! Now i play pubg alot and if you team kill me garrenteed your getting a message...
  8. 80182300 is the code that keeps coming up i dont know why i was trying to get online and play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    80182300 is the code that keeps coming up i dont know why i was trying to get online and play ...: 80182300 is the code that keeps coming up i dont know why i was trying to get online and play gta5 and its saying my profile doesnt have the right permissions please help...
  9. I need to know, Why dont I dowload the tekken's seasson pass 2, if I bought ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know, Why dont I dowload the tekken's seasson pass 2, if I bought ?: I bought the tekken's seasson pass 2 and i Cant dowload, the purchase is already registered on my credit card c7e03e1d-743c-49c9-b67a-1b0987291cb1
  10. Why does the game think i dont have xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the game think i dont have xbox live?: I currently have box live gold. Got a 3 month card about a month ago. When I try to lunch my game (neverwinter) it pops up telling me to buy Xbox live gold when already have it. Already tried...