Don't like some of the changes to Xbox.com

Discus and support Don't like some of the changes to Xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of my favorite features and the one I used the most was Activity Feed. It showed me the games That I recently played, games by title and games by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TechnicallyCalm, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Don't like some of the changes to Xbox.com

One of my favorite features and the one I used the most was Activity Feed. It showed me the games That I recently played, games by title and games by completion. Now I can only see the games list as games I recently played. And if I want to see a completion
    percentage, I have to go and check each game separately, when I could have viewed them all at once. And now it only tells me how many achievement I have unlocked for a game, when it used to do that and tell me how many I had left. Now I have to go and count
    the achievements separately to figure that out. Example: Now it just say 30 Achievement Unlocked, then it said 30/56 achievement unlocked. Why are they going backwards?

:)

TechnicallyCalm, Aug 25, 2014
  2. can't changing my gamerpic

Hello Guys,

i have the problem that my gamerpic doesn't change if i do this on xbox 360 or in xbox live account here.

I Changed the pic for friends and for all User on the xbox, but if i goes online like xbox.com theres not my selected one.

I don't know why. I asked some friends. They haven't done anything else, but her pic could be seen on xbox360/one and on xbox.com

I also tried to change the gamerpic online in xbox.com by selecting some pics of my avatar.

What could be? thx

CrEaTivE X WoLf, Aug 25, 2014
  3. Kinect-less Xbox One releasing on June 9.

Some people don't like change.

Some people like change, but only if it's a change for the better.

Some people (MS Fanboys) like any and all change and will accept even gimmicks with the enthusiasm of an eager puppy.

BizarroMantis, Aug 25, 2014
Thema:

Don't like some of the changes to Xbox.com

1. Don't like some of the changes to Xbox.com - Similar Threads - Don't changes com

2. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country: Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change...
  3. Gamertag change don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change don't work: Hi, First i'm french, so sorry for my english but we have litterally no possibility to talk to SAV in french. SO (Mod Removed-Inappropriate) ? I search many ways to contact the SAV of Microsoft...
  4. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.: Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago. It's said that you can change it for...
  5. Changes Made to Xbox Live Online Safety Settings Don't Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changes Made to Xbox Live Online Safety Settings Don't Update: I have been trying to update my online safety settings, but each time, the changes are reverted upon submission. I have updated the privacy settings on a previous occasion, and the changes made...
  6. Don't understand MyVIP and XBox Rewards Program. Feel short changed.

in XBoX Rewards
    Don't understand MyVIP and XBox Rewards Program. Feel short changed.: I only have 100 MyVIP points and 250 XBox Live Reward Points expiring tomorrow 6/15/18 after numerous hardware (XBox One, KInect, additional Wireless Controller, Dual Charger), 17 Xbox games with...
  7. Games don't work when location changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games don't work when location changed: For some time, my xbox One (unbeknownst to me) was on USA region. When trying to download a DLC pack for COD I discovered it and changed it to AUS region where I am. Played the new maps fine My...
  8. You changed my solitare game. I don't like what you did.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You changed my solitare game. I don't like what you did.: Why do you have to change my solitaire game. I don't like it any more. Put it back. a1b991fc-a50f-4819-b6fe-6ad8cded3fd4
  9. Does anyone know how to change the gamertag if you don't live in the US?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to change the gamertag if you don't live in the US?: When I'm trying to purchase a new gamertag, they ask me to add my state/province although I don't live in the US. It even says on my profile that I live in Sweden so that shouldn't be the...
  10. Xbox one gamer tag changed and the 360 don't recognize my old gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one gamer tag changed and the 360 don't recognize my old gamer tag: I recently changed my gamer tag on my Xbox one from Camaro Chicken to , on my 360 is still Camaro Chick. When I try to play a 360 game on my Xbox one it doesn't recognize my gamer tag and it...