Don't like the stadium I picked - can't figure out how/if I can go back

Discus and support Don't like the stadium I picked - can't figure out how/if I can go back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to load an old save file? I decided to build a new stadium that I didn't think was a dome but it seems all my games are under the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mag7Neto6, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Mag7Neto6
    Mag7Neto6 Guest

Is it possible to load an old save file? I decided to build a new stadium that I didn't think was a dome but it seems all my games are under the lights. Would like to go back but don't know if I can.

Thanks for any help

:)

Mag7Neto6, Jun 12, 2014
  2. WHlTE KNIGHT
    WHlTE KNIGHT Guest
    Xbox one problems left right and centre i see

Only issue I have is I can't figure out how to shut the second screen/window dvr thing. I don't mean to bring it up but I can't figure out how ti shut it off and go back to full screen mode

WHlTE KNIGHT, Jun 12, 2014
  3. RicoLove21
    RicoLove21 Guest
    Can You Go On The Road To WrestleMania With A Created Superstar?

Can u go through the game on the Road To WrestleMaina with a Created Superstar? If so How? I can't figure it out lol...i guess i'm just to ignorant to figure it out lol

RicoLove21, Jun 12, 2014
Thema:

1. Don't like the stadium I picked - can't figure out how/if I can go back - Similar Threads - Don't stadium picked

2. I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why: Hi all, I don't usually do this, but I am quite frustrated about this. I have been trying to change my Gamertag to my current username '', but am told that it is not allowed. I've not had a...
  3. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  4. I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!: [img] I even got it when a match was starting! And when I exit to desktop it gives me a Fatal Error with no code. Please help... 5344ebfb-bb95-4b52-91cb-0ce5a36fc94f
  5. Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...: I know, i was twelve and i kinda forgot the email i used for xbox live. The only things i remember are my battletag and the password. I don't have an xbox 360 or an XboxOne. I don't remember any...
  6. Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  7. Dpad and joysticks don't work

in XboX Insiders
    Dpad and joysticks don't work: My console streaming works great other than I can't use my joysticks or dpad does anyone know how to fix it submitted by /u/nenh4661 [link] [comments]
  8. Don't Meet The Requirements To Record On Xbox Game Bar??????!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't Meet The Requirements To Record On Xbox Game Bar??????!!!: I wanted to record something I was going to do in a game and then I remembered that I can record with Xbox game bar, I go to record but I don't meet the requirements to record? I have a PC that...
  9. Xbox one won't load games or if it does they hang/don't go past splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't load games or if it does they hang/don't go past splash screen: Hello. I have an Xbox One that's been increasingly frustrating to use. I mainly play Elder Scrolls Online but I've now got an issue where no games seem to want to load properly. It started out...
  10. you don't connected to the Internet .you need internet for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    you don't connected to the Internet .you need internet for this: i have a good internet and everything working normal i can search in the store and the download work normally but i can't sign in any accounts the xbox say you don't connected to the Internet .you...