Don't remember my email adress

Discus and support Don't remember my email adress in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't remember my email adress to my xbox account. But i know the gamertag. I have no phone number connected to my account. Microsoft say that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by -_- You Mad Bruh-_-, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Don't remember my email adress

I don't remember my email adress to my xbox account. But i know the gamertag.

I have no phone number connected to my account.

Microsoft say that i need to login to the email adress to gain acces to see the whole email adress. But HOW is that possible when i don't remember the login? that is some
    [Mod Removed - Profanity].

Please!! How can i find my email??

:)

-_- You Mad Bruh-_-, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Don't remember my email adress

1. Don't remember my email adress - Similar Threads - Don't remember email

2. My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...: My xbox recently croaked. I had a second xbox account which I can't determine/remember the email address associated with it. I only have the gamer tag, potential password and identifying info that...
  3. Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT: Hello, Lost my xbox account few years back when i sold my xbox so i don't remember wich email is connected to it. Is there anyway to find the email with only the Gamertag?...
  4. I reset my xbox and don't remember my email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my xbox and don't remember my email or password: Hey There This problem has probably happened to the best of us but earlier this year we were having trouble with our internet and during the transfer process I accidentally reset my xbox. Now...
  5. i don't remember the email of my second account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i don't remember the email of my second account: i have a second xbox account but i don't remember the email . i have my id gameloft :ced9c can you help me to remember the email ? thanks ff5808ba-0800-4d6c-92d5-08165968d988
  6. Don't remember which free games I have 5 hour credit for

in XBoX Rewards
    Don't remember which free games I have 5 hour credit for: Trying to complete the Free-Dom rewards, but I can't remember which two games I've already have credit for. Is there anyway to figure it out? e2816fa0-c736-4c9a-833b-54956ca436cc
  7. I deleted my account and I don't remember the email nor password connected to the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted my account and I don't remember the email nor password connected to the account: I deleted my xbox live account and I don't remember the email associated the account. I checked with the support group and they basically said there's nothing I can do. I'm not giving up on this...
  8. ALL I KNOW IS MY GAMER TAG, I DON'T REMEMBER THE EMAIL I USED. HOW CAN I RECOVER THE EMAIL I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALL I KNOW IS MY GAMER TAG, I DON'T REMEMBER THE EMAIL I USED. HOW CAN I RECOVER THE EMAIL I ...: I need to get back in my gamer tag, so much progress has been made. A stupid reset on my console deleted everything. It took me to long to start over, please somebody point me to a expert in...
  9. Don't remember account email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't remember account email.: I have a few accounts that I haven't played on for months. I got a new xbox a few months ago so I had to move them. I tried going through the support but it doesn't help me because I just can't...
  10. I don't have a 360 anymore, I can't remember that email or the password I used? I have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have a 360 anymore, I can't remember that email or the password I used? I have ...: Don't have a 360 anymore, old unused email that is attached to my Lord Sadeus 360 account & that email got discontinued by yahoo.mail. I can't remember what that email/password was so that I may...