Don't remember my email adress

Discus and support Don't remember my email adress in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't remember my email adress to my xbox account. But i know the gamertag. I have no phone number connected to my account. Microsoft say that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by -_- You Mad Bruh-_-, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Don't remember my email adress

I don't remember my email adress to my xbox account. But i know the gamertag.

I have no phone number connected to my account.

Microsoft say that i need to login to the email adress to gain acces to see the whole email adress. But HOW is that possible when i don't remember the login? that is some
    [Mod Removed - Profanity].

Please!! How can i find my email??

:)

-_- You Mad Bruh-_-, Jul 27, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi -_- You Mad Bruh-_-,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Since you're having trouble recalling your email used to log into your Microsoft account, I recommend our

Lost Account Solution
    to recover it. It will take you step by step through the process to get that information back. Alternatively, if you'd like a bit more help, you may always request a call back from Xbox Support for further assistance in the attempt,
    if necessary.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  3. Legendgenesis Win User

You can recover your account without your email address by going to https://account.live.com/acsr and perform the following steps:

1. Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.
    2. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.
    3. A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.
    4. Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure.
    5. Select Submit when you're finished, and we'll respond within 24 hours.

For more information, check out this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17875/microsoft-account-recover

4. Allebas Win User

Hi You Mad Bruh,

Is the account still on your Xbox One or Xbox 360? If not, you can't look up an email address with just the gamertag. A phone number attached to the account would have help but sadly, there is nothing that can be
    done. You can try requesting a call back fro Microsoft and maybe they would be able to help you more. I know you spoke to someone already but you can try again. Did you have a credit/debit card linked to the account? They are going need something more
    than just a gamertag.
  5. NinjaKiller021 Win User

Someone was using my account for years!

OK after even more investigation in my email account I found an email from March 20th 2016 where it asks me to confirm my email adress. I cant remember setting an account up back then, and I also cant remember clicking on the verify button.

So what could have happened was someone using my email adress to create himself an XBOX live account and somehow managing to approve it without my consent.

I was also able to see the recent logins with my email adress and they were all done from the US, somewhere near Philadelphia using the XBOX which was bound to it. I also see the IP adress.
  6. VitiableCorgi43 Win User

Forgotten password

Ok, i remember the email adress, but not the password for it or the xbox live
Thema:

1. Don't remember my email adress - Similar Threads - Don't remember email

2. Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...: I know, i was twelve and i kinda forgot the email i used for xbox live. The only things i remember are my battletag and the password. I don't have an xbox 360 or an XboxOne. I don't remember any...
  3. How to recover?. I don't remember my email user but remember the password and GameTag :(...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover?. I don't remember my email user but remember the password and GameTag :(...: Hi, i'm sorry, i don´t speak english, please used the google traslate :) English: Hi, I have a problem, I do not remember my email user, but if I remember my GameTag and password, I have an...
  4. My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...: My xbox recently croaked. I had a second xbox account which I can't determine/remember the email address associated with it. I only have the gamer tag, potential password and identifying info that...
  5. Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost xbox account, don't remember email only GT: Hello, Lost my xbox account few years back when i sold my xbox so i don't remember wich email is connected to it. Is there anyway to find the email with only the Gamertag?...
  6. I reset my xbox and don't remember my email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my xbox and don't remember my email or password: Hey There This problem has probably happened to the best of us but earlier this year we were having trouble with our internet and during the transfer process I accidentally reset my xbox. Now...
  7. i don't remember the email of my second account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i don't remember the email of my second account: i have a second xbox account but i don't remember the email . i have my id gameloft :ced9c can you help me to remember the email ? thanks ff5808ba-0800-4d6c-92d5-08165968d988
  8. I deleted my account and I don't remember the email nor password connected to the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted my account and I don't remember the email nor password connected to the account: I deleted my xbox live account and I don't remember the email associated the account. I checked with the support group and they basically said there's nothing I can do. I'm not giving up on this...
  9. ALL I KNOW IS MY GAMER TAG, I DON'T REMEMBER THE EMAIL I USED. HOW CAN I RECOVER THE EMAIL I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALL I KNOW IS MY GAMER TAG, I DON'T REMEMBER THE EMAIL I USED. HOW CAN I RECOVER THE EMAIL I ...: I need to get back in my gamer tag, so much progress has been made. A stupid reset on my console deleted everything. It took me to long to start over, please somebody point me to a expert in...
  10. Don't remember account email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't remember account email.: I have a few accounts that I haven't played on for months. I got a new xbox a few months ago so I had to move them. I tried going through the support but it doesn't help me because I just can't...