Don't Reset Just Wait

Discus and support Don't Reset Just Wait in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am also having these problems so i looked it up and found this on microsoft support page "Xbox Live Core Services is currently unavailable. Users... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueBolt29, Jan 22, 2014.

1. BlueBolt29
    BlueBolt29 Guest

Don't Reset Just Wait

I am also having these problems so i looked it up and found this on microsoft support page

"Xbox Live Core Services is currently unavailable.
    Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Signing into Xbox Live

1/22/2014 2:18:53 PM PST:
    Are you unable to sign in to Xbox Live? We are currently engaged and working hard to mitigate the issue. Thanks for all your patience while we work. We'll update you again in 30 minutes."

Contact Us | Xbox Support

:)

BlueBolt29, Jan 22, 2014
  2. I don't want to wait anymore.

how much shoud I want to get my credit redeemed.. I have 15500 credits.. I don't want to wait anymore..

Please

VestedJupiter66, Jan 22, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I don't want to wait anymore.

Hello VestedJupiter66,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

Don't Reset Just Wait

1. Don't Reset Just Wait - Similar Threads - Don't Reset Wait

2. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  3. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  4. My new game don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new game don't work: I am Brazilian and I have an xbox 360. In the last Holliday my gift was a metal gear v day one edition,but i needed a hard drive. So today,when i finally buyed one,the installation disc don't...
  5. Jogos não abrem apos Sincronização! [Translation-Games don't open after Sync!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos não abrem apos Sincronização! [Translation-Games don't open after Sync!]: Boa noite suporte, Procurei varias soluções na internet e não encontrei nem uma valida sobre esse [Mod Removed - Profanity] erro de sincronização! estava funcionando tudo certo apos varias...
  6. I reset my xbox and don't remember my email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my xbox and don't remember my email or password: Hey There This problem has probably happened to the best of us but earlier this year we were having trouble with our internet and during the transfer process I accidentally reset my xbox. Now...
  7. Notifications don't reset weekly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notifications don't reset weekly.: My notifications have been at 99+ since week one. I thought it wouldn't be a problem for a while but now I cant go to my settings to change the notification setting on or off and if I click on the...
  8. HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....: Help! My XBOX shuts down every time we try and play a game. We have tried clearing RAM with power button based solutions and no luck. Also did a complete factory restart of the system which did...
  9. Bricked Xbox from update yesterday, offline repair tools don't work can't factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bricked Xbox from update yesterday, offline repair tools don't work can't factory reset: How can I do a factory reset if the Xbox fails when I select and run it? Goes through whole process then doesn't work. Same with OSUDT 2 and 3. Tried offline updates they fail. Chat support for...
  10. Don't like the black screen and having to soft reset the console 3 to 4 times a day!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't like the black screen and having to soft reset the console 3 to 4 times a day!: Due to the recent update in February i am having to restart my console 3 to 4 times a day by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds and powering it back up do to the black...