Dont Starve Giants Edition Xbox game pass pc

Discus and support Dont Starve Giants Edition Xbox game pass pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded dont starve giants edition from the xbox windows app but it wont even launch the game, it just shows up as a black screen that says not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RantsFuze, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. RantsFuze
    RantsFuze Guest

I downloaded dont starve giants edition from the xbox windows app but it wont even launch the game, it just shows up as a black screen that says not responding. Does anyone know how I can make it so I can actually play the game?

:)

2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Gostaria de saber se será lançado dont starve para o Xbox one?

you mean its not about the game Dont Starve? would have guaranteed it was considering the first two words are Dont starve
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Game topic

I haven't seen any news about this either, so like was said, the best thing you can do is contact the Developers and ask if they have plans on bringing it to consoles, or recommend for them to do that.

In the mean time, there are other survival-type of games already on the One that might be fun for you now. There is Below, Don't Starve Together, Don't Starve: Giant Edition, Frost, How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition, How to Survive 2, Impact Winter,
    Sheltered, State of Decay 2, The Flame in the Flood, The Long Dark and No Man's Sky to name a few.
  5. PreciousJet4 Win User

Dont starve together

Check in your Games & Apps (And also the ready to install). It is a separate title so both games are independent of one another.
    I have tried that. It takes me to the same game as the other
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Dont starve together

Hi. Have you tried to redownload that game from the store? Try uninstalling it and redownload it. And you can always find your bought games from Games & Apps section under Ready to Install.
Thema:

1. Dont Starve Giants Edition Xbox game pass pc - Similar Threads - Dont Starve Giants

2. i just bought a game. and now it says i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought a game. and now it says i dont own it: i just bought a game. and now it says i dont own it can u help 64b5aece-935e-4670-8f05-dee5fedb4781
  3. Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold): Hello, in my Xbox series S, whenever I try to install CoD Warzone, it is showing that " It is above the restriction of a signed-in user." Please help me and tell me whether I can play it without...
  4. I dont understand xbox gamepass..

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont understand xbox gamepass..: It sorta pisses me off, Because for example, I don't get it if you install a game, For example, Fallout 4: Special Edition, You can't play that game on the PC. I feel like if you own an game on...
  5. I didnt receive the shipping label and instructions in my email. I dont know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didnt receive the shipping label and instructions in my email. I dont know what to do: I submitted a repair or service request because my series x broke. They were supposed to send a shipping label and instructions to my email but I didnt receive it. I dont know what to do...
  6. cant buy things on dont starve together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy things on dont starve together: when i try to buy something from the shop in dont starve together, it says "you cannot buy or download because of how your account is set up". But when i use another account or try to buy...
  7. Dont Starve Together

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dont Starve Together: Hello, my friend bought Don't Starve Together for £3..49 however when I go to purchase it it tells me it is £11.99, why is this? 547d83fb-f8a1-4319-ae98-d1752b1200e5
  8. Dont starve together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont starve together: Okay so I bought the mega pack for don't starve and it comes with don't starve together but I can not get to this. How do I launch don't starve together? 84d309c0-711d-4d31-ab70-472405b10e2b
  9. dont starve together help needed!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dont starve together help needed!!!: I used to be able to play don't starve together with my friends on split-screen, but now it automatically quit itself when the box shows connecting (after generating the world successfully) what...
  10. Gostaria de saber se será lançado dont starve para o Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gostaria de saber se será lançado dont starve para o Xbox one?: Dont starve irá sair pra Xbox one? Ou a sony mais uma vez levou vantagem sobre a gente? Até quando a Microsoft vai deixa r a sony ficar com os melhores conteúdos? Vamos sempre ficar com o que...