Don't use the Microsoft store

Discus and support Don't use the Microsoft store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son wanted to purchase a skin on Fortnight and asked me for the money to do it. Microsoft instructed me to make a deposit to the Microsoft store so... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JWS37205, Dec 23, 2018.

1. JWS37205
    JWS37205 Guest

My son wanted to purchase a skin on Fortnight and asked me for the money to do it. Microsoft instructed me to make a deposit to the Microsoft store so the purchase could be completed. I made the required deposit and then tried to make the purchase. The
    purchase was denied and Microsoft refused to refund the money I deposited into the store.

Basically, Microsoft took my money and gave me nothing in return. I am posting to let everyone know how the Microsoft store operates and I hope each of you will think twice before you make any deposits into their store. It is obviously a scam.

:)

JWS37205, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Don't use the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Don't Microsoft store

2. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi! I have just purchased Age of Empires II - Definitive Edition, to play on my PC (I do not own and Xbox). However, I am unable to install it because of the issue in screenshot below. I have...
  3. Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...: Hi, So i bought a game on the xbox store and at first i had no problems with that game but that slowly faded as i got further into the game, The game in question is xcom 2 collection, I played...
  4. I don't own an Xbox nor an Xbox account and yet Microsoft thinks I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't own an Xbox nor an Xbox account and yet Microsoft thinks I do: Look, to make a short story even shorter just yesterday I bought Minecraft for the Nintendo switch and realized that you need a Microsoft account in order to earn achievements and access the...
  5. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  6. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold: just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card...
  7. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...
  8. microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices: When i purchased minecraft from the store and i clicked download it said "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices" Please tell me how to get rid of this issue(i do not have an xbox i...
  9. Game Trailers in the Microsoft Store Don't AutoPlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Trailers in the Microsoft Store Don't AutoPlay: I don't like the fact that if a game developer includes a video, the hero image (the big one at the very top) is replaced by a black area. I found that if you click on it, then a video plays, but...
  10. Why don't purchases from phsical Microsoft Stores count towards rewards credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why don't purchases from phsical Microsoft Stores count towards rewards credits?: I recently bought a laptop from the Microsoft store in LA and used my microsoft ID for the purchase and they said that it would count towards the rewards. It has been over a month and still...