Don't want to link

Discus and support Don't want to link in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So today I just decided to get on but showed I was signed out and sends me to link an account. So, of course I don't want to link any account, I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kloud is leo., Jul 21, 2021.

1. Don't want to link

So today I just decided to get on but showed I was signed out and sends me to link an account. So, of course I don't want to link any account, I just want to login my microsoft account like I always did in the past. And I've been screwing around with this issue for a while and I'm scared that maybe I've deleted that account, and chances are that I lost all my items. Which I don't want to cause I'm just gonna start a new a account with nothing because I spent money on fortnite especially, And I don't want to spend anymore and mostly to start my account all over again. So if anyone can please help me with this situation. I don't to loose anything that I had on that acc.

:)

kloud is leo., Jul 21, 2021
  2. EssCee UK Win User

Purchases by Sales&Specials+ app

So you don't want the link to the video then?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Game don't want to start

Hello Les!

Thank you for replying back! At this point, I would double check your order history again to make sure that the account you're on did in fact purchase the game. If you do not see the order, you might not have purchased the game on that particular account
    or you downloaded the game for free as part of the games free weekend that just happened. The Crew 2 had a free weekend dating from Thursday April 25th to Sunday April 28th. As stated before, I would double check your account

Purchase History
    through the website one more time to be sure. If you have any further questions feel free to reply back. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Game don't want to start

Hello Les!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that there is an issue with starting up the game the Crew 2, and I will be happy to assist you today with it. Just to clarify, have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your side? If not, I would start
    off by
    Power cycling
    your console. If that doesn't work, then I recommend following the link for

Xbox One Games won't start
    , and following the steps provided to try and resolve the issue. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. EmergedLes Win User

Game don't want to start

I've uninstall the game to try an reinstall but it's showing up in my ready to install queue. I've check the Microsoft store an it's showing that I don't own the game an have to purchase it again.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Game don't want to start

Hello EmergedLes,

If you have already reviewed the Microsoft order history with no showing of the purchase on that account,
    the game may have been purchased on a separate account as previously mentioned.

If the purchase is there, but the game is not allowing you to install/launch/play, we would then recommend reaching out to our customer support team so that the account may be reviewed/investigated further.

You can request a callback or chat online using our contact us page on our website.

Do this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Don't want to link

1. Don't want to link - Similar Threads - Don't link

2. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.: When I try install a game on my computer it shows this error message. My windows are up to date and I have checked the troubleshooting and nothing seems to be working. [img]...
  3. Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...

in XboX Insiders
    Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...: I noticed a few weeks ago that the cards in the Rewards app that refere to a YouTube video don't open the video directly as it used to. Instead it just goes to the Home feed. I'm noticing this on...
  4. Don't Have Linked Purchases on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't Have Linked Purchases on Minecraft Bedrock: HI! So I've signed into Minecraft Bedrock on the switch as well as on my iPhone, but skin packs and worlds that I got on the switch edition is not on pocket edition. As I recall, when signing...
  5. Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't have any applicable devices linked to your account: I just bought the Forza Horizons 3 Expansion Pass, but when I tried to install it, it asks where I want to install it and tells me that I "don't have any applicable devices linked to your...
  6. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I'm trying to get CARS2 from Games with Gold to my Xbox library, but unfortunatelly using the web browser or the Xbox Console Companion I receive the message: "It looks like you don't have any...
  8. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  9. "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account": When I try to download Wolfenstein II using x box game pass for PC from the Microsoft store onto my PC it gives above error. I do not own an x box and I only have one device linked to my account:...
  10. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...