DOOM (1993) keeps saying loading

Discus and support DOOM (1993) keeps saying loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, DOOM (1993) has stopped working for me for some reason. It was working fine for a month (although had a issue logging into Bethesda.Net) and now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnlovelyBowl452, Sep 14, 2021.

1. DOOM (1993) keeps saying loading

Hi,

DOOM (1993) has stopped working for me for some reason. It was working fine for a month (although had a issue logging into Bethesda.Net) and now the game boots up fine but hangs on the loading screen. (just seen the cacodemon spinning)

I've tried reinstalling but that didn't work. I've yet to try on the Xbox or cloud yet - does anyone why it might be doing this?

:)

UnlovelyBowl452, Sep 14, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?
    On your console with another account the same happens?
  3. Jeff Kapkan Win User

Which year?

1993. The original doom was the beginning of an era.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Best starting out shooter game

Wolfenstein or the 1993 version of Doom. Good price on the Microsoft Store. :)

L
  5. meu Win User

DOOM 2016 Single Player Gameplay Comments

Gotcha, the original Doom from 1993 is the best obviously. I really think this game captured what Doom 3 was seriously lacking. I loved every minute of it and just could not put the game down.
  6. Leemur60 Win User

Are you ready to get DOOM-ed?

I loved the original DOOM on PC back in 1993. It was very intense and jumpy for it’s time. Looking forward to this one too. I may have to preorder it.
Thema:

1. DOOM (1993) keeps saying loading - Similar Threads - DOOM 1993 keeps

2. Doom Eternal major error, aparently random

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal major error, aparently random: Hello! So I've been having this error for around two weeks, right after NVIDIA drivers got updated. The error is that when I open the game, it has this unintended grain effect and the fps drop...
  3. Doom eternal DLC's not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom eternal DLC's not working?: Hi, I'm on PC, I have the Game Pass Doom Eternal deluxe edition and have completed the main campaign. Xbox app tells me both DLC (Ancient Gods 1 & 2) are installed and ready to play, but when I...
  4. Doom eternal has broken my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom eternal has broken my game pass: I installed Doom a little while ago but got rid of it due to it taking up space which I would use on other games, upon uninstalling an element of the game kept trying to install called doom battle...
  5. Doom Eternal Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal Play Anywhere: I purchased Doom Eternal on Xbox. Now on my PC I go to the 'Microsoft Store', then to 'My Library, Where 'Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition' is listed. I click on 'Manage' and then a window comes up...
  6. Doom Eternal won't connect Online on XboxGamePass on PC. This is the same issue as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal won't connect Online on XboxGamePass on PC. This is the same issue as all...: Windows is to up to date so the version 20H2 didn't fix anything for me. I also tried the companion app fix and it didn't work. I've seen literally dozens of posts regarding this with a lot of...
  7. I am having the black screen of doom, but my sync button doesn’t work.

in XboX Insiders
    I am having the black screen of doom, but my sync button doesn’t work.: To remedy this I would just to the factory reset option via the consoles buttons, but my sync button quit working a year after getting the console, any idea how I can fix it!? submitted by...
  8. DOOM (1993) Bugged Achievement "Knee-Deep in the Dead"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM (1993) Bugged Achievement "Knee-Deep in the Dead": The achievement says to "Beat all the levels in 'Knee-Deep in the Dead'", but I have done that several times. The progress bar is stuck at 87.5%, and will not budge no matter what I do or try....
  9. Doom (1993) and Doom II - 2 player split-screen vertical?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom (1993) and Doom II - 2 player split-screen vertical?: Hello there! I saw that Ultimate DOOM for X360 had a vertical split-screen. While both Doom (1993) and Doom II on Xbox One/Series offer the split-screen doesn't seem to be efficient as you have...
  10. Glitched Achievement in DOOM (1993)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched Achievement in DOOM (1993): I've completed the requirements for the achievement "Knee Deep In The Dead" several times but the achievement remains stuck at 87.5% complete and will not budge. What can I do?...