Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements

Discus and support Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I beat levels 12-20, even did the secret levels, but achievement hasn't unlocked. It's stuck at 88%. I did the power reset, but it didn't work. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lizard Man888, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

1. Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements

I beat levels 12-20, even did the secret levels, but achievement hasn't unlocked. It's stuck at 88%. I did the power reset, but it didn't work. It makes no sense, how did I skip a level when I literally did all of them? If someone can help, please do because
    I do not want to have to play the whole City section of levels again just to find the one I missed... which I didn't.

:)

Lizard Man888, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM
  2. mocoworm Win User

Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements

When you view the achievement in your dash does it say 100% but locked?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    Lizard Man888

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, achievement bugs or progression issues in game would need to handled by Bethesda since Microsoft does not track in game level progression for Bethesda's games. If level progression is bugged within the game, which leads
    to not reaching 100% levels completed and does not trigger the achievement being unlocked, then you will need to report this issue to Bethesda so they can work on a fix for the progression bug.

Bethesda Support: https://help.bethesda.net/
  4. PyRo x FeBrEeZe Win User

Achievements won't unlock

I am also having the same problem with Forza Horizon 3 and Destiny Rise of Iron. I have not unlocked a single achievement apparently despite meeting the requirements for certain achievements to be unlocked.
  5. LL26xRoyst Win User

Xbox One Achievements app: error code 0x87c40011

Same here, error code 0x87c40011. First occurred to me about 18 hours ago, when a couple of achievements didn't unlock, despite meeting the requirements. Cannot view my achievements on xbox.com neither.
  6. Tudor VII Win User

Sonic Adventure DX Upgrade Achievement issues-Achievements not Unlocking

Sadly, those achievements appear to be glitched and don't unlock for everybody, despite meeting the requirements. Some people have had luck after doing everything need for the achievements and then playing as Metal Sonic in Trial Mode, don't know if you've
    tried this yet, but it might be the only thing that could potentially help.
Thema:

1. Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements - Similar Threads - Doom Classic Achievement

2. Doom II Classic achievement coop Nightmare is glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doom II Classic achievement coop Nightmare is glitched: Hello, I contact the Xbox support about the game Doom || Classic. I have finished 7/32 levels on Nightmare in coop with my friend and the progression is blocked to 16% though our progression...
  3. Who is excited for DOOM Eternal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is excited for DOOM Eternal??: Btw Doom Eternal will Xbox One X Enhanced. 031fdcca-d5b4-41b4-9b99-7ad69c8a9492
  4. Original Doom 3 crashes on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Doom 3 crashes on Xbox 360: Hi everyone! Recently I bought a copy of the Xbox version of DooM 3 (not the BFG edition for the 360), and tried to play it on my X360E as it is officially backwards compatible. However, I am...
  5. Doom texture pop on original Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom texture pop on original Xbox One: So I just bought Doom 2016 to play on my original Xbox One and the texture pop at the start of levels and during levels makes it so unappealing it's unplayable. Does anyone know if this issue...
  6. Can't lunch doom after installed and error 0x87e1000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't lunch doom after installed and error 0x87e1000a: I bought Doom, I installed the game. But the game is not in my bank game. On the store, it is written that "play" but when i lunch the game, a message error appear whit the code "0x87e1000a". I am...
  7. Doom 4k HDR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 4k HDR: Hi guys! I've tried looking all over for an answer to this but haven't been able to find anything definitive. I just got Doom and have read that it got a 4k update for the X and don't see any...
  8. Achievements not Unlocking Doom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not Unlocking Doom: I have been playing Doom and completed the first mission, created a snap map and various other achievements but none of them have unlocked. When I go to my achievements app to see the tracker...
  9. Doom 2016 multiplayer practice mode level up alert glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 2016 multiplayer practice mode level up alert glitch: so I just recently leveled up in doom’s multiplayer, anyway in practice mode against bots whenever I score a kill the level up alert pops up anyone else had this problem?...
  10. Doom missing textures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom missing textures: Hi, guys, I have a problem with the Doom (2016). Yesterday I bought, downloaded it and when I started it I saw only black textures and red sprites.I hope that you shall help me! Thanks!...