Doom Deluxe Inhalte nicht verfügbar [Mod Translation - Doom Deluxe content not available]

Discus and support Doom Deluxe Inhalte nicht verfügbar [Mod Translation - Doom Deluxe content not available] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen, habe mir die Doom Eternal Deluxe vorbestellt. Der Download hat geklappt. Leider fehlen die ganzen Inhalte wie das Waffenskinpack,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x Timber78 x, Mar 21, 2020.

1. x Timber78 x
    x Timber78 x Guest

Doom Deluxe Inhalte nicht verfügbar [Mod Translation - Doom Deluxe content not available]

Hallo zusammen,

habe mir die Doom Eternal Deluxe vorbestellt. Der Download hat geklappt. Leider fehlen die ganzen Inhalte wie das Waffenskinpack, Rip&Tear usw .... kann mir wer weiterhelfen?

danke

Timber

[Mod Translation - Hello everybody,

I pre-ordered the Doom Eternal Deluxe.
    The download worked. Unfortunately, the entire content is missing, such as the weapon skin pack, rip & tear, etc. ... can anyone help me?

Thank you

Timber]

:)

x Timber78 x, Mar 21, 2020
  2. x Timber78 x Win User

Thanks for the Answer.

Unfortunally I cannot see them under installable. Sorry.

Even when I go to the store, I can't see the deluxe edition as already bought, it's still 99,99+ Euros. But I can see it in the purchasing history as completed and I can also play it. It's totally strange ... Doom64 can also be played. Maybe it has something
    to do with the delay you wrote at Twitter?
  3. x Timber78 x Win User

ok, now it's strange ...

in the store it's still non bought.

after opening the game, it tells me, I purchased the deluxe edition.

We'll see .. thanks for your support
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to install content that you received via pre-order and as part of a bundle.

Are you able to
    view your DLC
    from the Manage game & add-ons menu?

In your games list, highlight a game, press the Menu button
    on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.

Some items of consumable DLC may only be available once certain levels have been completed, or certain tasks have been carried out. This may be the case if the items don't show up by default in the game inventory, and the items
    have been installed on the console.

The majority of your content with the exception of "Year One Pass" should be displayed here:

• Base game
    • Campaign
    • Deluxe Edition Content

[*]DOOM 64 [Pre-Order only, purchasable separately]

[*]Rip & Tear Pack [Pre-Order only]

If you are not seeing them in the Installed section, you may need to check the Ready to install
    section and see if you can install your content that way.

Additionally,
    Xbox Support
    twitter just posted in regards to some experiencing delays in receiving the content.

Give this a try and let us know if you can see the content in-game this way.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

It feels like an open world Doom game. It's fun though. The cheats you get with the deluxe edition are awesome too.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Redeeming a code

The RAGE 2: Deluxe Edition gives you: • Rise of the Ghosts Expansion. Available by 12.31.2019 • Doom BFG • Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes • Battle Standard • Progress Booster

One of the expansions will be available later as the date explains, the rest will be available as you progress.
Thema:

1. Doom Deluxe Inhalte nicht verfügbar [Mod Translation - Doom Deluxe content not available] - Similar Threads - Doom Deluxe Inhalte

2. Missing Doom 1 and Doom 2 pre-order codes with purchase of Doom Deluxe pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Doom 1 and Doom 2 pre-order codes with purchase of Doom Deluxe pre-order: Spoke with Adam, my ticket number is SRX1338139859ID. c14046da-5cfa-42c8-a8fa-bc2d97717d39
  3. Pre-Order Deluxe Edition of Doom

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Order Deluxe Edition of Doom: I purchased the Pre-Order Deluxe Edition of Doom and never received my promotional code for the digital download of Doom 1and Doom 2. 5c4ede19-3bad-448f-a8a8-c629bac6c7a5
  4. Doom deluxe version codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doom deluxe version codes: I purchased the Doom deluxe version and I haven't received any codes for the old Doom 1 and Doom 2. Customer support said to post here to get this issue resolved 7d0d777e-8730-4d5f-ada9-e1bcb6e8b71c
  5. Have not received my code for Doom 1 and 2 for the doom digital deluxe purchase on april 17th.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received my code for Doom 1 and 2 for the doom digital deluxe purchase on april 17th.: It says I should receive the codes with 7-10 days but i still haven't received anything. Called Microsoft support and they directed me here. 49d13e4f-08bf-479e-824b-51aed0d43779
  6. Did not receive my DOOM I and DOOM II codes from preordering DOOM Digital Deluxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my DOOM I and DOOM II codes from preordering DOOM Digital Deluxe: I ordered the Doom Digital Deluxe on Apr. 9th and was supposed to receive codes for Doom I and Doom II. I haven’t received those codes and today is April 29th. My Xbox One says that I should...
  7. Doom 1 and 2 codes not delivered from Digital Deluxe promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doom 1 and 2 codes not delivered from Digital Deluxe promotion: I pre ordered Doom Digital Deluxe through the Xbox Store and did not receive doom 1 and 2 with it within 7 to 10 days. Its been more then that and I still have not received a DL code for doom 1...
  8. Digital Deluxe for Doom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Deluxe for Doom: So I bought the Digital Deluxe for Doom and the only thing that isn't showing up is the season pass. Any ideas? 58fbe2fc-9859-4695-a25b-68add3d3e2d0
  9. DOOM Digital Deluxe Edition Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM Digital Deluxe Edition Problem: I Recently Bought the Digital Deluxe Edition of DOOM from the "Xbox LIVE Store" on the 22nd of April 2016. I got the game "But" unfortunately I did not get the Season Pass & the Demon Multiplayer...
  10. DOOM digital delux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM digital delux: I pre ordered DOOM digital delux an still don't have the codes for doom 1 and 2 in my message center. It has been 10days where are my codes? 4b674b08-f49e-4581-b383-c0bec0ec9ece