Doom Eternal downloading issues while using xbox game app

Discus and support Doom Eternal downloading issues while using xbox game app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Despite the fact that I am the xbox game pass member, I cannot download DOOM Eternal in the xbox game app. It is written: bundle is not available (I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARKPROKOPYEV, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Doom Eternal downloading issues while using xbox game app

Despite the fact that I am the xbox game pass member, I cannot download DOOM Eternal in the xbox game app. It is written: bundle is not available (I have the same issue with such games as Dishonored 2 and Rage 2). How can I fix this problem?

:)

MARKPROKOPYEV, Nov 26, 2021
  2. DavidChenYQ Win User

My Minecraft Won't Install.

i got same issue while installing DOOM Eternal. and no idea how to fix it
  3. Niikoe Win User

"Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

Same here with doom eternal. It shows “check your device” in the ios gamepass app but on the xbox itself its installed.
  4. De Captain Now Win User

Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer

I dont know what causes us to be unable to stream, but i also purchases doom eternal through digital download
  5. Nursemorph Win User

can not access xbox's Play Anywhere Feature

6. Ieander Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Im so excited for Doom Eternal, love the all the Doom Games just great games.
Thema:

Doom Eternal downloading issues while using xbox game app

1. Doom Eternal downloading issues while using xbox game app - Similar Threads - Doom Eternal downloading

2. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  3. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  4. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  5. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  6. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal: I have the xbox pass for PC, and I can't download Control and Doom Eternal, when I click in those games it doesn't appear the option "Install", it says "Not available". These games are only in the...
  7. Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?: I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it. It seems that the location of steam version is located at...
  8. Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal): Details: Xbox One X with 1TB(Taco Bell ftw) 600GB+ of space left on the console at the moment and at the time of these issues. Never had issues like this until recently and the only thing I can...
  9. Cannot install DOOM Eternal - download stops at 15,3 MB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install DOOM Eternal - download stops at 15,3 MB: Xbox Game Pass PC: I'm not able to install DOOM Eternal, the download stops at exactly 15,3 MB. I'm able to install other games within Game Pass PC without a problem. Has anybody else that...
  10. Can't download Doom Eternal, Dragon Quest with XGP ultimate on PC, xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Doom Eternal, Dragon Quest with XGP ultimate on PC, xbox app: I can't download * Dragon Quest * Doom Eternal When I click Install, the Xbox app fails instantly, See error details say "Something unexpected happened, .... error code 0x00000001", nothing...