Doom Eternal Out Of Range Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Doom Eternal Out Of Range Xbox Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I just downloaded Doom Eternal on Xbox Game Pass to my pc but then accidentally changed my in-game screen resolution from 1920x1080 to somethings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NihatTamburaci, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Doom Eternal Out Of Range Xbox Game Pass

Hi, I just downloaded Doom Eternal on Xbox Game Pass to my pc but then accidentally changed my in-game screen resolution from 1920x1080 to somethings higher (I forgot). And now when I try to open the game, I'm getting an Out Of Range error and I just can't get into window mode or can use alt+tab. What can I do? Pls, help!

:)

NihatTamburaci, Mar 17, 2021
  2. (Farscape247) Win User

only other option is reinstall.
  3. NihatTamburaci Win User

Ye, I tried alt+enter to get it to window mode but it didn't work, then I tried to add gam game to steam as you said but then it gave an error and said "value is not in the expected range". And then enabled DSR factors in Nvidia but that didn't work too. But thx for advices!
  4. NihatTamburaci Win User

It was the first thing I tried. Maybe I'll stop playing the game from now on. :c
  5. (Farscape247) Win User

have you tried alt+enter to switch to windowed mode, you can also add the game into steam as a none steam game and use a command line in steam to start the game and change the res, cant remember the string though.

or enable dsr factors in the nvidia panel if your using nvidia so you can use a higher res and it down samples, it may trick the app to show so that you can re adjust the settings..
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cant download any game pass games onto pc.

Doom Eternal is available for the console through Game Pass, but not PC.
Thema:

1. Doom Eternal Out Of Range Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Doom Eternal Range

2. Doom Eternal Now Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal Now Crashing: Preordered Doom Eternal deluxe edition from Best Buy, so, original owner, not secondhand. I played, and beat the game, a year ago. The disk has been in its case since then. Waited until both...
  3. PC GamePass Doom Eternal want me buy game

in XBoX on Windows
    PC GamePass Doom Eternal want me buy game: I buy pc game pass today and download the doom eternal. I start the game it wants me to bethesta.net account. after sign in i am in the menu and it wants me to buy the game. Does anyone have a...
  4. Doom Eternal too dark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal too dark: Xbox One - I downloaded Doom Eternal from Game pass, was working fine yesterday all game settings done as I wanted........ Today I turned on the Xbox and the game is Dark cant see the game play...
  5. DOOM ETERNAL (BATTLEMODE-PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    DOOM ETERNAL (BATTLEMODE-PC): Hello i got the game on gamepass. when i start it the game says unable to contact game services but i have a good network connection 9d332799-111d-4037-8327-0dbb4aa56451
  6. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  7. Doom Eternal Multiplayer on PC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Doom Eternal Multiplayer on PC not working: When I load the game, it immediately says there was an issue connecting with the online services. I've tried updating Windows and it hasn't worked. I've tried making a rule in my firewall to allow...
  8. Doom eternal and bf5 not support keyboard and mouse why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doom eternal and bf5 not support keyboard and mouse why?: Doom eternal and bf5 not support keyboard and mouse why? 7594b4c9-aec4-4ce6-af36-273b5c7d54ec
  9. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  10. DOOM ETERNAL Black Screen on Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    DOOM ETERNAL Black Screen on Launch: So I downloaded DOOM ETERNAL via Xbox Game Pass for PC the other day, but anytime I load the game, I only see a black screen. I hear audio in the background, and I think I'm able to move my mouse...