Doom eternal Taras Nabad

Discus and support Doom eternal Taras Nabad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i get to the second water section. Once i go into the water i cannot get back out again. I just wait there till i die then try again. Idk what i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvanFike, Apr 9, 2020.

1. EvanFike
    EvanFike Guest

Doom eternal Taras Nabad

When i get to the second water section. Once i go into the water i cannot get back out again. I just wait there till i die then try again. Idk what i can do to fix this.

:)

EvanFike, Apr 9, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Doom eternal Taras Nabad

It could be an issue with the game itself. If you have already updated the game (if there was one available) then you should contact the developer of the game, and tell them what happened, so they can recreate the issue and create a fix for the game.
    https://www.idsoftware.com
  3. YVISCUNHA Win User

Doom eternal Taras Nabad

Checked if you have any game updates?
  4. EvanFike Win User

Doom eternal Taras Nabad

Checked nothing i am reinatalling and see if that works. Thanks you
  5. EvanFike Win User

Doom eternal Taras Nabad

Did that first thing. They went right through it no problem. Thank you
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Doom eternal Taras Nabad

I'd try looking up a level guide/playthrough on youtube to see if youhave simply missed something, or need to do it differently.
Thema:

Doom eternal Taras Nabad

1. Doom eternal Taras Nabad - Similar Threads - Doom eternal Taras

2. Doom eternal recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom eternal recent update: Hi my doom eternal has had an update recently, and I was in the middle of playing it when it started playing up. I couldn't switch to different weapons and I wasn't walking on the ground, I was in...
  3. Downloading game like. DOOM ETERNAL and call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading game like. DOOM ETERNAL and call of duty modern warfare: Hello i have a friend who is finding a way to install games without pay. Specifically doom eternal and cod modern warfare both new games they dont have the game pass (not ultimate and...
  4. Doom Eternal download from store

in XBoX on Windows
    Doom Eternal download from store: I need to download doom eternal from Microsoft store I originally bought it on Microsoft store in Xbox and I want to download it onto my PC for better quality it says download on devices and PC is...
  5. Doom Eternal Xbox One X Corrupt Game Save -Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal Xbox One X Corrupt Game Save -Please help.: Does anybody know a solution for a corrupt game save on Doom Eternal? I had a few more collectables to get but I have completed the game. So 10 more achievements to get in total. Every time I load...
  6. When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will...: When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will not install. What now? fbc1b1b9-0e66-44f4-8c75-56aa62f05a65
  7. Unable to install Doom eternal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Doom eternal.: I do not have internet access and wish to install Doom Eternal. 55e5bccd-dfc8-4612-95d3-1dc7279d2da2
  8. DOOM ETERNAL DELUXE EDITION GAME SHARABLE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM ETERNAL DELUXE EDITION GAME SHARABLE?: Me and my brother Game share together and I bought Doom eternal deluxe edition and i am only getting the delux content, all other games (fallen order delux)( border lands 3)( game of the year...
  9. Doom Eternal Sync Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal Sync Issue: I bought the game digitally, and it worked fine for a few hour . Eventually I started getting texture loading errors, sound bugs, and then game crashes all together. Now, upon launching the game,...
  10. Doom eternal urdak level it freezes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Doom eternal urdak level it freezes: Doom eternal urdak level it freezes If a console power cycle doens't do the trick, you might check with Bethesda Support forums. This seems it might be a game issue, rather than a console matter....