Doppio addebito Xbox Live Gold [Translated -Double charge Xbox Live Gold]

Discus and support Doppio addebito Xbox Live Gold [Translated -Double charge Xbox Live Gold] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Split from this thread. SSalve, ho lo stesso problema ,ho riscontrato un doppio addebito. È da risolvere come?. Ho seguito le indicazioni come... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BLACKLEIONBRUHIN, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Doppio addebito Xbox Live Gold [Translated -Double charge Xbox Live Gold]

SSalve, ho lo stesso problema ,ho riscontrato un doppio addebito. È da risolvere come?. Ho seguito le indicazioni come sopra, ma non ottengo il.menu, con chiamata di supporto? Cosa fare?

Translation:[
    Hi, I have the same problem, I found a double charge.
    It is to be solved as ?.
    I followed the directions above, but I do not get il.menu, with support call?
    What to do?"

:)

BLACKLEIONBRUHIN, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Francesca!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry you are having issues contacting Xbox Support. You can request a call back from an agent if you would like in order to resolve the issue:

When you go to Contact Usto get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select My Account
    • Step 2 ----select No Thanks
    • Step 3-----then select category Error Messages and Codes (this will give the call back option)
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

I moved your post to its own thread so we can tailor our support directly to you. I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having.
    In regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request.

Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

You can also request a call back from an agent if you would like in order to resolve the issue:

When you go to Contact Usto get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select My Account
    • Step 2 ----select No Thanks
    • Step 3-----then select category Error Messages and Codes(this will give the call back option)
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. Omega Chefe Win User

Que puedo hacer para obtener los permisos de Xbox Live pues ya que mi perfil no cuenta con los permisos necesarios para jugar en línea

Hola, usted debe comprar el Xbox Live Gold https://www.xbox.com/live/gold

[Translation - Hi, you should buy the Xbox Live Gold]
  6. ArguedAnemone3 Win User

compartir xbox live

si la otra cuenta tiene xbox live gold activa

[Translation: If the other account has live xbox live gold]
Thema:

1. Doppio addebito Xbox Live Gold [Translated -Double charge Xbox Live Gold] - Similar Threads - Doppio addebito Live

2. Teredo & Xbox live service.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo & Xbox live service.: Hi, Since release I have been trying to get Teredo to work properly. below a short summary of the status: No vpn installed, even no addapters listed beside teredo and the default one. I have...
  3. Xbox live connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live connectivity issue: Hiya, I am trying to play Halo: Masterchief collection on PC, but it is proving difficult. my connection to xbox live seems to completely drop around 10pm ish and I am not sure why, my teredo...
  4. XBOX live账号问题导致无法联机[Translation-XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ISSUES PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ONLINE]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX live账号问题导致无法联机[Translation-XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ISSUES PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ONLINE]: 在steam购买的halo:the master chief collection 然后进入社交游戏选项提示如下错误 [Translation-Halo purchased in steam: the master chief collection and then enter the social game option prompts the following error]...
  5. Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?: I havent been banned i was just wondering 842cc8cc-c94c-4b7f-91db-85d4fee7ef76
  6. Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I get redirected here every time I try to reach my xbox live settings, but the...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox live: For the past two days I have been trying to sign into my account, to no avail. Every time I try it pops up with a page saying: "Try again later" "There was a problem, and we could not...
  8. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  9. Addebito xpass non autorizzato di abbonamento scaduto!!! -[Translation - Unauthorized XPASS...

in XBoX on Windows
    Addebito xpass non autorizzato di abbonamento scaduto!!! -[Translation - Unauthorized XPASS...: Buonasera, oggi andando allo sportello della mia banca mi sono accorto di avere un addebito di 9.99€ NON AUTORIZZATO relativo ad un abbonamento DISATTIVATO… avevo fatto l'abbonamento in offerta a...
  10. Non mi fa pagare con ľ Addebito diretto [Translation - Makes me not pay with the direct debit]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non mi fa pagare con ľ Addebito diretto [Translation - Makes me not pay with the direct debit]: Ieri volevo rinnovare il mio Xbox Live gold ma non mi fa pagare con ľ Addebito diretto mi dice di contattare il supporto Microsoft Vi prego mi serve una risposta dato che mi abbono sempre con ľ...