Dose not work on your device

Discus and support Dose not work on your device in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When you look at the apps that you downloaded, I see that there's a exclamination point that says it doesn't work on your device. I tried downlaoding... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chaos134652, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Chaos134652
    Chaos134652 Guest

When you look at the apps that you downloaded, I see that there's a exclamination point that says it doesn't work on your device.

I tried downlaoding fortnite, but it gets me the "Where do you want to install it" then when I look at the apps, it say's "it doesnt' work on your device"

Any idea what I need to do I don't have an xbox one

:)

Chaos134652, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Chaos134652 Win User

Windows 10 and it's just not Fortnite, it happens to all xbox one games e.g. tomb raiders
  3. tejo chase Win User

You'll need to get a device it will work on. So most tablets/ phones consoles and PC so there's plenty of choice.
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there

May i ask what device you are using?

And is this just happening with fortnite or all apps?
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Im sorry you're experiencing this trouble. Im personally not overly confident to give a good solution for the PC, i however can provide a link for you to contact customer support.

You'll need to be logged in, and select PC gaming.

Xbox customer support
  6. MB5656 Win User

No images on my TV

if that dose not work, have you tried puting your laptop or an HDMI device in to the tv (to see if it dose the same thing) if it dose not show a picture you might have to service your tv
Thema:

1. Dose not work on your device - Similar Threads - Dose device

2. what dose the # mean at the end of your gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    what dose the # mean at the end of your gamertag: hi dose the # mean at the end of your gamertag just 0e275e2a-c5f3-4d1f-8800-8e6506987842
  3. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son: To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the...
  4. dose any one know of an xbox live acoult from orignal xbox live days by [Mod removed - PII]

in XBoX on Consoles
    dose any one know of an xbox live acoult from orignal xbox live days by [Mod removed - PII]: who know who [Mod removed - PII] is 79240f5e-2596-43eb-a994-ce82bf27a2f2
  5. Xbox One S dose not show any sign of signa of HDMI..PLZ HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S dose not show any sign of signa of HDMI..PLZ HELP: xbox is on but, after I did the troubleshooting settings there is no HDMI Signal. d87d0d75-56e6-457f-b593-d294e84d23cb
  6. So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I...: I was playing destiny 2 when i recived a message from a player saying me and my team were reported for a ddos attack i cleared up my side of the story with this person but i am worried that i...
  7. xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status: how do i get an invite to alpha ring stauts d47d17b6-2455-43b0-862a-58e453d4d641
  8. on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose...: on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dose not show up in game on xbox one and xbox 360 and pc copy 57ab7c4c-83db-4281-b8f0-bcefffc0efd6
  9. What dose error code 80182300 mean

in XBoX on Consoles
    What dose error code 80182300 mean: I cant find aby answers forberror code 80182300 f5408e90-9fa9-446c-b277-9cd59a89fee1
  10. 0x87af000b what dose this mean and what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87af000b what dose this mean and what can i do to fix it?: I have been getting this Error code 0x87af000b and I need some help. Thanks Rod 081c0da9-5874-4a93-af2e-efc9e7491f37