Double billing

Discus and support Double billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I took an annual subscription of 12 months in October 2018, but I continue to charge my credit card an amount of $ 15.51 per month since January 2019.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PlumColt5374770, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Double billing

I took an annual subscription of 12 months in October 2018, but I continue to charge my credit card an amount of $ 15.51 per month since January 2019.
    I would like a refund for this double billing

:)

PlumColt5374770, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Double Billing

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

Double billing

You would want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Smwutches Win User

Double Billing!!!

You would follow the contact link that was previously posted. Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Click no thanks to the virtual support amd look for the options to either chat
    with support or request a call back.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Double billing

You may also want to check your order history by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com and make sure that charge is for a Gold subscription and not something else.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

double billing

Hey there.

If you have already spoken to billing over the phone and they have given their decision I am not sure there is much advice we can give you. I would talk to your financial instituion to see if they can put a stop on the second copy.
Thema:

Double billing

1. Double billing - Similar Threads - Double billing

2. Double xbox live billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double xbox live billing: hello my xbox live gold is charged double and I do not know why can you help me? e909d414-a00a-4216-91cf-de0bfaa08983
  3. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  4. facturation en double (Double Billing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    facturation en double (Double Billing): Je viens de renouveler mon abonnement, et j'ai été facturés deux fois (pour 2 ans) alors que je ne l'avais demandé que pour un an! De plus, mon compte en ligne ne fonctionne toujours pas!...
  5. Double Billing - Xbox Love Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Double Billing - Xbox Love Gold: Hi i have been billed twice for my yearly aubscription this month. Once with the purchase of fifa19 and a second time just now to get back online. please help asap. There is no way to contact a...
  6. double billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    double billing: in brief I have more than one Microsoft account I pre orderd red dead redemption 2 but on the day the payment was due there was insufficient funds in my bank so a couple of days later I made a...
  7. Double billed for 2 different movies and "status code: c101a3ff"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billed for 2 different movies and "status code: c101a3ff": I have an XBOX 360 and have been double billed for 2 differrent movie purchases as well as recieving a "status code: c101a3ff". There is no reset option on xbox 360. I would like to get my money...
  8. Double Billing!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Billing!!!: I have already been billed for my xbox live subscription for the month on 10/17 for $10.96 is says xbox live as usuall.....a second charge showed up in my bank account this morning for $1096 dated...
  9. Double Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Billing: I am being double billed for June, 2018 and I'd like a credit for $9.99. That way, I'll only have to pay $9.99 like I'm supposed to 75356ea0-668f-4976-8451-8a64a9e4f080
  10. Cannot purchase GOLD status + double billing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase GOLD status + double billing?: Hi there, There is an issue with billing while purchasing the Gold status - since there is a sale on a Gold status, I've tried to purchase it. Current price on Gold is 30 RUB (average price is...