Double charge on free product.

Discus and support Double charge on free product. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, good morning, yesterday I contacted xbox support about a charge that came after I redeemed a free game from xbox live gold, I redeemed the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by H1gor Gabriel, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Double charge on free product.

Hello, good morning, yesterday I contacted xbox support about a charge that came after I redeemed a free game from xbox live gold, I redeemed the game and came a double charge, I know I need to check the card But after charging, the money was not returned
    but the same amount was charged again. Support told me that the 2 notifications I received would be of the collection and return of the money, but after checking the invoice, I realized that I was charged twice the same amount.

:)

H1gor Gabriel, Oct 14, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Billing support is not something we can do here, but I've always had very good luck with the support people in billing when I go to my
    Microsoft Account page, click Payments & Billing > Order History and find the purchase in question. From there click "Get order help" under that, and it will have information for the
    best people to contact depending on your situation. You can also review and verify if you were charged twice for the item and have the order information right there and available when you contact them.
  3. H1gor Gabriel Win User

4. NeoDan123 Win User

Only Xbox Support will be able to assit with this issue. As we in the forums do not have the access to the billing system.
  5. denis97g Win User

6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call
    from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
Thema:

1. Double charge on free product. - Similar Threads - Double charge free

2. Xcloud double charging

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud double charging: I have ultimate pass on xbox console so xcloud should be free? But xcloud wants to charge me again to use it on mobile!!! Even though i am signed in on my acount.... please help as microsoft dont...
  3. Double Charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double Charged: I purchased MSFS 2020 (Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020) and was billed 119.99 twice. I have contacted Microsoft 3 times to try to get this issue resolved. I was refunded one of the charges...
  4. Double charged and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charged and robbed: so I was double charged for cod mw3, this caused me to overdraft, now when I put in a request they only gave me 20.66 dollars and removed my game, they still haven't given me the full 41.32 owed...
  5. How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game: I purchased a Call of Duty digital game and got an error message that it didn't work at the time so I bought it again. Then apparently both charges came through so I basically paid $120 for this...
  6. Cobro doble -[Translation - Double charge]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobro doble -[Translation - Double charge]: Hola buen día, quisiera saber qué puedo hacer para que me hagan el reembolso de 5 DLC´s que compre en la Tienda de Xbox One. Tenía registrado 2 tarjetas 1 Visa y 1 de PayPal y al hacer la compra...
  7. Minecraft realms double/triple charging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft realms double/triple charging: I have been attempting to get a refund with my minecraft realms but keep being denied service. Am told many illegitimate things by microsoft callers support such as, "we cant help because...
  8. doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...: ciao a tutti , vorrei chiedervi una info , ho riscontrato due transazione per il pagamento del abbonamento xbox live gold effettuati nello stesso giorno vorrei chiedere il rimborso per una delle...
  9. Purchased $160 in xbox gift cards was double charged for $320

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased $160 in xbox gift cards was double charged for $320: I made a series of purchases March 16th 2020. A batch of $25, $60, and $100 to add on to my purchase of promotional balance to buy an Xbox one x. The $25 was immediately completed and...
  10. I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card: A few hours ago i bought a $50 microsoft gift card and when i checked my account the transaction says two items of $50 are processing which has made my account go overdrawn. I contacted Microsoft...