Double charged for an in game purchase

Discus and support Double charged for an in game purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, today I attempted to purchase a VC pack on NBA 2K15 for 75k VC. On my first attempt, i was given an error message and was told the transaction... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wrecksause, Dec 26, 2014.

1. wrecksause
    wrecksause Guest

Hello, today I attempted to purchase a VC pack on NBA 2K15 for 75k VC. On my first attempt, i was given an error message and was told the transaction was unsuccessful and was told to wait a few minutes and try again. No VC was added to my account at
    this time. When I tried again it was successful but I noticed 150k VC had been added to my account. I checked my email and sure enough somehow that first attempt still billed me even though it said it had been unsuccessful. I contacted Xbox Support and they
    told me there is nothing they could do since it was an in game purchase and stopped responding to my messages. If there is anything that I could do about this I would be very appreciative.

:)

wrecksause, Dec 26, 2014
  2. The Joker348
    The Joker348 Guest
    Double charged for game purchase

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum, it's been a while since I've had to use the forums at all. It's a misunderstanding on my part. My bad. Sorry to waste some time

The Joker348, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Go here to see if the double charge is showing on your account, then contact Xbox Support by phone and they should be able to refund you.

Kiesey, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Your best avenue for this might be the developers of the game. I'm not sure what help channels are available over at 2K, but they may be able to assist if Xbox Support cannot.

maxen, Dec 26, 2014
  5. The Joker348 Win User

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum, it's been a while since I've had to use the forums at all. It's a misunderstanding on my part. My bad. Sorry to waste some time
  6. Kiesey Win User

Go here to see if the double charge is showing on your account, then contact Xbox Support by phone and they should be able to refund you.
  7. maxen Win User

Your best avenue for this might be the developers of the game. I'm not sure what help channels are available over at 2K, but they may be able to assist if Xbox Support cannot.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Double charge on purchase

9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Paid for Battlefirlf Premium still got charged....

For future reference when buying season passes you should always purchase the add-on content in game or you will be double charged
Thema:

1. Double charged for an in game purchase - Similar Threads - Double charged game

2. doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...: ciao a tutti , vorrei chiedervi una info , ho riscontrato due transazione per il pagamento del abbonamento xbox live gold effettuati nello stesso giorno vorrei chiedere il rimborso per una delle...
  3. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  4. double charge in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    double charge in game: good day, I just bought Black's game for the xbox one but they double charged me for the game, what do I need to do to get my money back? I already verified in my bank account and if the two...
  5. Double charged for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged for a game?: Hi, I purchased a copy of Rocket League on the Xbox One Marketplace but appear to have been charged twice for it? I've tried calling but the wait time just goes on and on and the callback option...
  6. Double charged for same game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged for same game.: Tried purchasing destiny on Webpage. It failed. Than purchased it on my 360. Now my account shows 2 charges. I called support to get one removed and I got transferred to some agent that didnt...
  7. I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games: Hello, In my last 3 purchases I've been double charged, each charge has a different authorization code, even the double charges. Thanks, Alfredo Ramirez e514cffa-b456-476f-938a-a63f1b16da9a
  8. Dispute a double charge for single game title

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dispute a double charge for single game title: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves on XBox, then realized I could have it on PC and still play with friends that use XBox as it's cross platform. I cancelled my order on the console and re-purchased it...
  9. Xbox Game Pass double charged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass double charged.: On December 25 2017 my Xbox One told me that my Xbox Game Pass had expired so I paid £1 to renew the subscription presuming that the subscription had not auto renewed, however I have just received...
  10. Double charged for game purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charged for game purchase: Basically the title says it all, I bought the new Resident Evil remaster via a credit card (despite my better judgement because of all the issues I've heard about) and of course the first time...