Double charging when i buy the game pass

Discus and support Double charging when i buy the game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gustavo DavidOrtiz, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:22 PM.

1. Double charging when i buy the game pass

:)

Gustavo DavidOrtiz, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:22 PM
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    Gustavo DavidOrtiz

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. Equinox Shift Win User

Hello,

To begin, you will need to sign into your Microsoft Account, using a mobile device or a computer.

From there, you can select your account, in the top right corner, and select the link “My Microsoft Account”.

Select the Dropdown named “Account” and it will display a number of available options. Select the option “Services and Subscriptions”

Once that has loaded, the first thing you can do is verify if you have two subscriptions currently active. If this is the case, cancel one of the active subscriptions, and you will receive a notification asking you if you would like to immediately cancel,
    and receive a refund. Select yes for this option, and the money should be refunded.

If you cannot find the double subscription, the next step would be to select the dropdown again, and “Payment and Billing” along with “Order History”.

Here you will find a list of your charges on your account. You can verify that a charge was made, and retrieve the order details. From there, you will need to open a refund request, through a chat, to investigate the issue further.

let me know if you would like the process to speak with an Xbox Customer Service Rep.
  4. Gustavo DavidOrtiz Win User

Thanks You So Much. I already send it!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Gustavo DavidOrtiz,

Thanks for your post. I understand you were double-charged for your purchase of Xbox Game Pass. The best option would be to use the

Refund Request
    page to request a refund or
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent about refund request options.

I hope this helps.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Paid for Battlefirlf Premium still got charged....

For future reference when buying season passes you should always purchase the add-on content in game or you will be double charged
Thema:

1. Double charging when i buy the game pass - Similar Threads - Double charging buy

2. VBUCKS double charge!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VBUCKS double charge!!: When I purchased the V Bucks, I logged on to my laptop computer and made the purchase. My 10 year old son was logged on to the Xbox. I walked in to the living room and told him I had made the...
  3. Double Charge for EA Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double Charge for EA Access: Subscribed to EA access on xbox. Was charged the $4.99 fee twice. How do I get it refunded? 33fbc0f8-8fce-4938-b130-d41d1c0bdf10
  4. Double charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charges: I paid for my xbox Live on February 28, 2019, I was charged 2 times on my card ending in [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. My xbox went off last night and I received an email saying I needed...
  5. Cobro doble [Translation-Double charging]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobro doble [Translation-Double charging]: What qué puedo hacer si me han cobrado dos veces el xbox live box el mismo día tengo 2 cobros [Translation- What can I do if I have been charged twice the xbox live box the same day I have 2...
  6. Double charged for Xbox gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charged for Xbox gold membership: hello, I have had to renew my xbox gold membership, upon viewing my credit card statement it appears I have been charged twice. I am wondering why? d9606291-df30-4efd-b761-baff35465bb1
  7. Doppio addebito Xbox Live Gold [Translated -Double charge Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doppio addebito Xbox Live Gold [Translated -Double charge Xbox Live Gold]: Split from this thread. SSalve, ho lo stesso problema ,ho riscontrato un doppio addebito. È da risolvere come?. Ho seguito le indicazioni come sopra, ma non ottengo il.menu, con chiamata di...
  8. Xbox one x fraud double charges nov 14 2018. Replied was denied is unceptable

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one x fraud double charges nov 14 2018. Replied was denied is unceptable: got this today that i asked since nov 14 and now got reply. This happen from fallout 76 atom store sales, game is a disaster server or world never found, after sales done bank sho same item same...
  9. Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!: For the past 2 months I have been charged double for my xbox subscription. I get my normal purchase of $10.00 for Gold on the 3rd but suddenly I was also charged $10.00 again for Xbox live gold on...
  10. When I made a purchase I received a double charge for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I made a purchase I received a double charge for it: Split from this thread. I need this charge taken off my card b7deb224-6c9b-4199-ab42-2e2156cb5d64