Double controller in game fifa 21

Discus and support Double controller in game fifa 21 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Then connected with wire my new xbox wireless controller works perfectly in Fifa 21. But then it connects with bluetooth appears TWO controllers in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AleksejsSubrovskis, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Double controller in game fifa 21

Then connected with wire my new xbox wireless controller works perfectly in Fifa 21. But then it connects with bluetooth appears TWO controllers in game and you can do nothing at all! Cursor just scrolls a menu all the time
    Double controller in game fifa 21 [​IMG]

:)

AleksejsSubrovskis, Nov 21, 2020
  2. AleksejsSubrovskis Win User

Windows updated, game updated, all drivers updated! Controller updated! software version 5.5.2641.0
  3. Bitsyth Win User

FIFA 21 HACKED

I would try to report it to EA directly since Microsoft won't be able to do much about it.

FIFA 21 - EA Help Page
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Fifa 21

Hi,

Sorry about your problem there. When you buy digital games from the Xbox Store the game is tied to your account and you should be able to uninstall and re-install as many times as you like.

Are you sure you are signed in on your console with the same account that you purchased the game?

You can check your order history here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ - sign in with the account you purchased the game.

If you still can not find your game, you'll need to
    Contact Support.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

FIFA 21

Hello Moreizon,

Thank you for your post. All games available on Xbox One will be compatible on the Xbox Series X/S meaning you will not have to repurchase FIFA 21 if and when you purchase an Xbox Series S or X.

I hope this information helps!
  6. mickyp19 Win User

Fifa 21

i have pad for fifa 21 3 day ago and it is n

ot working
Thema:

1. Double controller in game fifa 21 - Similar Threads - Double controller game

2. Elite series 2 controller RB double clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller RB double clicking: I have had my elite series 2 controller since august and it was working fine until about 2 weeks ago where it started double clicking when i tap the RB button. Then when I go to the Microsoft...
  3. Rb double clicks on xbox elite 2 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rb double clicks on xbox elite 2 controller: When pressing rb it does double clicks whats annoying for most games.. The mad thing is I've had the same issue for my other elite controller what i opened up and tried to see if i could fix it...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click: I got this elite controller off a friend brand new for cheap no problems and two months into having the controller rb button starts to double input and is very annoying and i wish there was a way...
  5. Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...: So ive had my elite 2 for about 5 months. Why is the warranty ona $200 controller only good for 3 months??? There are so many issues surrounding this controller but after 3 months if anything...
  6. elite controller double clicking

in XBoX on Windows
    elite controller double clicking: ive had my elite controller series 2 for about 3 months now. few days ago it started recognizing my RB and LB inputs as a double click... how is a $200 controller this bad? anyone know how to fix...
  7. ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks

in XboX Insiders
    ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks: I have an issue when i start xbox with my controller. RB button have double clicks. I try to shut off controller and shut on and work fine. I am in a group of people with xbox and have the same...
  8. Xbox Controller A button double clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller A button double clicking: So I have been having this problem for a while now just an letting you know now there is no way I can return the controller since it warranty has recently expired. So I will be casually playing...
  9. xbox elite series 2 controller rb button registers a double click.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller rb button registers a double click.: This is my third xbox elite series 2 controller that I have gotten replaced under warranty where the bumpers are defective. Every time I press my right bumper a certain way it registers as a...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller RB/LB double clicking and out of stock

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 controller RB/LB double clicking and out of stock: Left and right bumper double click for no reason. I can't replace my controller because its also out of stock from Best Buy. I bought their warranty and I can't even get a new controller, great...