Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app

Discus and support Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know if this is the right place to report this but I couldn't find anywhere better, so here goes. I just left a review for Halo MCC on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarkKirby3, Aug 1, 2020.

1. MarkKirby3
    MarkKirby3 Guest

I don't know if this is the right place to report this but I couldn't find anywhere better, so here goes.

I just left a review for Halo MCC on the Xbox(Beta) app, I went away for 20 minuets and then came back to reread my review. However I couldn't find it anywhere.

Well it turns out there are two entries for it in the Xbox launcher. One is linked to the MS store page with 80 odd reviews but the other I can only get to if I install the game and click the shortcut in the left bar of the app and it has just two reviews.

I really think these should be merged into a single entry, it was very confusing. Here are screenshots showing the two different entries.

Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app [​IMG]

Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app [​IMG]

:)

MarkKirby3, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Nick Hern Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020)

It is no longer the weekend you are posting about but for this weekend I plan on playing Halo MCC since it is double XP until March 9th or so! Can't wait!
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo Waypoint for Xbox One!

Seems you didn't watched Xbox press conference at Gamescom 2014.

No Halo Waypoint on Xbox one.

But there will be Halo Channel,a big app that will cover games,stats,Halo events and more and more.....

I guess it will start with the release of Halo MCC....
  4. PATRICKTOMAN Win User

Can't download The Master Chief Collection from Microsoft Store or Xbox app.

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I have the Xbox companion app installed with the correct account signed in. I can download other apps and games through the store and the xbox (beta) app but not the MCC or Halo games.

Thanks
  5. ODST343 Win User

Games that are doing Halloween events

halo MCC has the infection playlist to earn the flood nameplate you have to play 10 games,dead by daylight has double blood points,gears 5 is doing a pumpkin head event
  6. ODST343 Win User

Games that are doing Halloween events

halo MCC has the infection playlist to earn the flood nameplate you have to play 10 games,dead by daylight has double blood points,gears 5 is doing a pumpkin head event
Thema:

1. Double entry for Halo MCC in the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Double entry Halo

2. nat type strict and double nat type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    nat type strict and double nat type: nat type strict and double nat type all of a sudden while gaming my nat goes strict and i get double nat type i try watching videos and follow as they say but nothing works im starting to feel im...
  3. Double billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billing: without fail every month £7.99 is taken from my bank account and its called Microsoft Monthly Subscription or something along those lines. However during each month a further 10.99 is taken from...
  4. Double NAT on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT on Xbox One: I am currently trying to open up my NAT type, which is currently strict with a double NAT. I've called my ISP, and they've assigned my router a public IPv6, and so all traffic passing through it...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click: I got this elite controller off a friend brand new for cheap no problems and two months into having the controller rb button starts to double input and is very annoying and i wish there was a way...
  6. RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers

RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers: RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers Hello, I recently changed from the Orbi RBK53 to the Orbi RBK753S, and now I am having issues with my Xbox...
  7. How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game: I purchased a Call of Duty digital game and got an error message that it didn't work at the time so I bought it again. Then apparently both charges came through so I basically paid $120 for this...
  8. : Double NAT and UPnP Issues with Orbi System

: Double NAT and UPnP Issues with Orbi System: : Double NAT and UPnP Issues with Orbi System (XBOX ONE) Hello N3CROMMAND3R, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One receiving a Double NAT type...
  9. Future of Xbox live? Price doubling? Free?

in XboX Insiders
    Future of Xbox live? Price doubling? Free?: What's going on with Xbox live? I've heard they are discontinuing the yearly subscription. Not sure why. Heard it's going to be linked with game pass now for twice the price. Also heard something...
  10. Double Entry on my Achievements Log?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Entry on my Achievements Log?!: hey everyone, really looking for some advice here... I've started playing some of my Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One. Since adding Fable ||, there has been two entries on the achievements log; One...