Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

Discus and support Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For years, I've reported a specific problem related to button presses being duplicated. When I type up messages and submit error reports, using my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MechaShadow84, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

For years, I've reported a specific problem related to button presses being duplicated. When I type up messages and submit error reports, using my controller to type always involves instances when the system duplicates my button presses. This leads to messed up words every single time I need to type something. I posted a comment about this 7 days ago. Much like my error reports from years ago, my comment was ignored by the Insider Team. Seeing as the new Xbox is on the horizon, I have no confidence that this problem will ever be addressed.

submitted by /u/MechaShadow84
    [link] [comments]

/u/MechaShadow84, Nov 8, 2019
  2. MajorFrapp Win User

Trying to get up my Xbox 360 to a legacy audio receiver, getting a horrible buzzing noise

I apologize for the double post and for answering my own question, but I'd just like to put this here for anyone having a similar problem in the future.

I had everything plugged into the Denon receiver's PHONO input, which was reserved for use by a turntable (vinyl records). As vinyl records would not have output digitally so many years ago, the receiver was just not wired for it.

For anyone having a similar problem in the future using old equipment, please save yourself days of trouble and cursing by making sure the input you're using is capable of decoding a digital signal (such as CD, DAT, etc).

Thanks for checking!
  3. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Plagiarism?

I was hoping for more input on this thread as i'd hate to have to double post, just to bump it...
  4. Gramidar Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

I have this issue as well double input and all then if i roll back its all fine

Updated to Anv. ed and it worked for 2 hrs game play still double input in steam big picture but pc went sleep woke up and now cant connect controller grrrrrrrrr
  5. TRACEY MMCCARTNEY Win User

Help me connect my 360 to a new TV?

I figured it out - I had the wrong input type selected in the TV's menu for that component input. It doubles as a composite. Thanks for the feedback, guys.
  6. War and Leisure Win User

HDMI Blank Screen.

Try another HDMI port on the TV if you have one. If not, double check to make sure your TV Input is set to HDMI
Thema:

Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

1. Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years - Similar Threads - Double Inputs Been

2. Having a double gamertag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a double gamertag issue: Hi all, I did change a couple of days ago my gamertag, right now i'm having 2 gamertags showing up seperatly on my acount. Is there a way to fix this, its really annoying, i can see the new...
  3. Console Streaming Double NAT

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Double NAT: Has anyone with a double NAT been able to console stream? I have Fios and use a nighthawk in addition to the Verizon router. Unfortunately the way our setup is, we cannot get rid of the Verizon...
  4. Party overlay showing double names

in XboX Insiders
    Party overlay showing double names: I can't get this to go away. I tried hard resetting and turning overlay off and back on and it still shows the same name twice submitted by /u/cbizzle14 [link] [comments]
  5. controller double scroll

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller double scroll: when I move my controller up, down, left or right i moves twice how do i fix it. ccd5ee87-1652-4c4d-b028-cb51435e2b7e
  6. Double charge on free product.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double charge on free product.: Hello, good morning, yesterday I contacted xbox support about a charge that came after I redeemed a free game from xbox live gold, I redeemed the game and came a double charge, I know I need to...
  7. Titan one double y one time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titan one double y one time: Hello, i get a titan one and i want press double y one time. Not 2 times but one time, on black ops 2 xbox 360. Can you help me, thanks. 634f0689-4c40-434f-9879-fd54ca7a1666
  8. Xbox One controller double input on "A" button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller double input on "A" button: Problem as stated above. Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was spoiled and bought a new controller. Same...
  9. All controllers double input and left scroll on menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    All controllers double input and left scroll on menu: I suspect the issue i have is to do with my xbox rather than the controllers themselves as it occurs on 3 different controllers, one of which is brand new. I can use my Xbox one app to control my...
  10. Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs: I have 6 Xbox One controllers, an Xbox One (X1) and an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition (Xx). I updated my X1 OS version in mid-November (don't have that visible currently) and the Xx OS...