Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

Discus and support Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For years, I've reported a specific problem related to button presses being duplicated. When I type up messages and submit error reports, using my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MechaShadow84, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

For years, I've reported a specific problem related to button presses being duplicated. When I type up messages and submit error reports, using my controller to type always involves instances when the system duplicates my button presses. This leads to messed up words every single time I need to type something. I posted a comment about this 7 days ago. Much like my error reports from years ago, my comment was ignored by the Insider Team. Seeing as the new Xbox is on the horizon, I have no confidence that this problem will ever be addressed.

submitted by /u/MechaShadow84
    [link] [comments]

/u/MechaShadow84, Nov 8, 2019
  2. PatchMadeJay Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller RB & LB Double Clicking

Has anybody figured out what the problem is with this double clicking RB thing. It's getting on my nerves dying in fortnite behind this bug. When I try to purposely make it double click by pressing it, nothing, but as soon as i get in a fight it wants
    to activate this double input and switch my weapon slots to something like mini shields or whatever else. What is this problem and where is the fix this controller is $200 and hasnt even been out for 5 months yet.
  3. MajorFrapp Win User

Trying to get up my Xbox 360 to a legacy audio receiver, getting a horrible buzzing noise

I apologize for the double post and for answering my own question, but I'd just like to put this here for anyone having a similar problem in the future.

I had everything plugged into the Denon receiver's PHONO input, which was reserved for use by a turntable (vinyl records). As vinyl records would not have output digitally so many years ago, the receiver was just not wired for it.

For anyone having a similar problem in the future using old equipment, please save yourself days of trouble and cursing by making sure the input you're using is capable of decoding a digital signal (such as CD, DAT, etc).

Thanks for checking!
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Plagiarism?

I was hoping for more input on this thread as i'd hate to have to double post, just to bump it...
  5. Gramidar Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

I have this issue as well double input and all then if i roll back its all fine

Updated to Anv. ed and it worked for 2 hrs game play still double input in steam big picture but pc went sleep woke up and now cant connect controller grrrrrrrrr
  6. TRACEY MMCCARTNEY Win User

Help me connect my 360 to a new TV?

I figured it out - I had the wrong input type selected in the TV's menu for that component input. It doubles as a composite. Thanks for the feedback, guys.
Thema:

Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years

1. Double Inputs Have Been A Problem For Years - Similar Threads - Double Inputs Been

2. I have a xbox elite 2 with a rb double click and im ready to stop buying from microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox elite 2 with a rb double click and im ready to stop buying from microsoft...: My xbox elite 2 is having double click problems and im having just enough of it i might switch to a ps4 controller if they havent fixed or updated hardware yet. have they updated hardware?...
  3. I was double charged for a purchase.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was double charged for a purchase.: I made a purchase for a gift card and later when I am checking my billing statements I see that I was charged for two increments of $25. One has "Microsoft 1 Microsoft Way Redmond WAUS" and...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug): Since they want to keep deleting the posts about this bug, where is the fix for the RB/LB double clicking bug... it's been months still no info. 39678f66-42d8-432a-9d8b-ea4e5dbcff38
  5. Elite 2 Controller double clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller double clicking: I just googled this and i am not the only one to have this issue. My elite 2 controller registers 2 clicks when i use the RB button. It does not happen every time but i would say it happens about...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug): Is this issue still not being worked on or a fix even being developed like now I'm starting to get impatient..... Why haven't they even said the least of that they are aware of this problem and...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug): I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...
  8. Xbox One controller double input on "A" button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller double input on "A" button: Problem as stated above. Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was spoiled and bought a new controller. Same...
  9. All controllers double input and left scroll on menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    All controllers double input and left scroll on menu: I suspect the issue i have is to do with my xbox rather than the controllers themselves as it occurs on 3 different controllers, one of which is brand new. I can use my Xbox one app to control my...
  10. Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs: I have 6 Xbox One controllers, an Xbox One (X1) and an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition (Xx). I updated my X1 OS version in mid-November (don't have that visible currently) and the Xx OS...