: Double Nat and Nat Estrict

Discus and support : Double Nat and Nat Estrict in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Double Nat and Nat Estrict Hello alejandro0143, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We have a support article for resolving the "Double NAT... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by alejandro0143, Jun 17, 2019.

1. : Double Nat and Nat Estrict

Hello alejandro0143,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We have a support article for resolving the "Double NAT detected" error message. We suggest resolving
    this issue before we look into getting an open NAT type. An open NAT type will not be possible while the double NAT error persists. Be sure to let us know the results!

:)

alejandro0143, Jun 17, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello alejandro0143,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We have a support article for resolving the "Double NAT detected" error message. We suggest resolving
    this issue before we look into getting an open NAT type. An open NAT type will not be possible while the double NAT error persists. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. HexedShadowWolf Win User

Double NAT

First thing is fixing the double nat problem and this may help.

https://kb.netgear.com/30186/What-is-Double-NAT

https://kb.netgear.com/30187/How-to-fix-issues-with-Double-NAT
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Double Nat

5. XBF Brad A Win User

White sign in screen when using mobile broadband

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the update with the error. Double NAT usually means it is trying to connect to two different devices, such as a modem/router and/or phone. Here is a

troubleshooting guide for double NAT

Thanks,

Brad
  6. MadManCrowCZ Win User

xbox one ipv6

i need ipv6 bcause i have strict nat and double nat.. and
Thema:

1. : Double Nat and Nat Estrict - Similar Threads - Double Nat Nat

2. Double nat type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Double nat type: Double nat type The problem is found in the Router of the building, you should reset all the protection rules of the first Router, to put a second Router in cascade and set it as you prefer....
  3. : Ht2000w double nat

: Ht2000w double nat: : Ht2000w double nat Hi Douglas, Thanks for coming to the forums. Creating multiple threads on the issue is against the forum guidelines. We will continue to answer you on the original one....
  4. : Ht2000w double nat

: Ht2000w double nat: : Ht2000w double nat Hey Cdouglas Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. A double NAT type usually occurs if you have more than one network in your home. Have you ever...
  5. Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?: [img] so im still getting the double NAT detected message on my xbox. But my NAT type is now moderate instead of strict which is good. Im not sure if this would be the cause of the double NAT...
  6. AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT

AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT: AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT If you see “Double NAT detected” in your network settings, try these steps to change or remove it:...
  7. nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve)

in XBoX on Mobile
    nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve): foi trocado o roteador e apareceu na minha rede no xbox one a nat dupla e e´ por isso que não consigo jogar na live.Como resolver este poblema *Mod Translation* was switched the router and...
  8. Double Nat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Nat: Good afternoon, I'm having problems with my Nat It's Strict and Duplicate and I'd Love You to Help Me Solve This Problem. Thank you 0f39027f-3c73-4298-92c8-0e92ac1bd411
  9. : Need help resolving a double NAT issue.

: Need help resolving a double NAT issue.: : Need help resolving a double NAT issue. Hello Holden, Thanks for letting us know the issue has been fixed. I will go ahead and lock the thread seeing as it is resolved. Thanks, Brad...
  10. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...