Double Nat detected and strict type

Discus and support Double Nat detected and strict type in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah so my console is an xbox one and a couple days ago my Nat type became strict and i got a double Nat detected. Ive tried a lot from watching videos... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IvanEV, Jul 12, 2020.

1. IvanEV
    IvanEV Guest

Yeah so my console is an xbox one and a couple days ago my Nat type became strict and i got a double Nat detected. Ive tried a lot from watching videos to try and resolve this but nothing seems to work from restarting to changing ports. If anyone in the
    community have any other method i could use it would be very helpful.

:)

IvanEV, Jul 12, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Nat

Hey there NhyuiTop!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue dealing with your connection.

Double Nat types usually test as strict but we actually have a great informative article on what steps to take at

Double NAT detected in your Network settings

When you get a chance, give that article a look through and let us know how those steps helped resolve the issue.

Thanks for reading!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

: Double Nat and Nat Estrict

Hello alejandro0143,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We have a support article for resolving the "Double NAT detected" error message. We suggest resolving
    this issue before we look into getting an open NAT type. An open NAT type will not be possible while the double NAT error persists. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?

Hi Darren,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

A double NAT is usually the result of having two devices giving a WIFI signal and therefore the Xbox will detect two different NAT types. What are your network hardware devices and do you by any chance have a router and a gateway? This could give off the
    double NAT type. I recommend taking a look at "Double NAT detected in your network settings" and make sure your network hardware is set up
    correctly.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Problem z grą wieloosobową [Edit - Translation] - The problem with a multiplayer game

Hello PrEzEz96,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Nat type switching between open to moderate to Double is definitely a problem. We would want the NAt type to remain on Open for the best multiplayer performance. Check out these links to help you out. I
    will also link the forums to the F1 support site.

F1 forums (Code masters) :
    F1 Forums

Xbox one NAT type Info :
    Xbox One NAT type

Double NAT info :
    Double NAT detected in your network settings

I hope these links help!
  6. Donk loud Win User

Connecting to games

My Nat type is always strict and I have a private connection, if i enable upnp it will stay strict but say that I now have a double NAT, but this has never stopped me from hosting games before.
Thema:

1. Double Nat detected and strict type - Similar Threads - Double Nat detected

2. RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers

in XboX Networking Hardware
    RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers: RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers Hello, I recently changed from the Orbi RBK53 to the Orbi RBK753S, and now I am having issues with my Xbox...
  3. : recent double nat detected from update

: recent double nat detected from update: : recent double nat detected from update Hi Amy, You might be the victim of a technology called Carrier Grade NAT: its used by some providers to reduce the number of public IP addresses they need...
  4. : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N

: Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N: : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N You really should set up port forwarding as that will probably solve your problems. Otherwise, maybe your...
  5. Double NAT detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT detected: Hi, Since last weekend I get kicked out of my FUT20 Weekend League games because the connection to the EA Servers is lost. Turns out, my NAT Type is incorrect. It should be 'Open' but mine...
  6. Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?: [img] so im still getting the double NAT detected message on my xbox. But my NAT type is now moderate instead of strict which is good. Im not sure if this would be the cause of the double NAT...
  7. TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router

TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router: TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router Hey Jack, Port forwarding is performed differently depending on which router model you have. Most Internet Service Providers will be...
  8. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it: Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All...
  9. Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open

Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open bump it's insane how bad my xbox one experience in gaming has become due to this issue. literally gives...
  10. Netgear Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected?

Netgear Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected?: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected? Hi there! Are you still having this issue? ed277cb6-1f2a-4ce4-9c5e-e1c26b604a31