Double NAT detected

Discus and support Double NAT detected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Since last weekend I get kicked out of my FUT20 Weekend League games because the connection to the EA Servers is lost. Turns out, my NAT Type is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aratel, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Aratel
    Aratel Guest

Double NAT detected

Hi,

Since last weekend I get kicked out of my FUT20 Weekend League games because the connection to the EA Servers is lost.

Turns out, my NAT Type is incorrect. It should be 'Open' but mine says: Moderate Double NAT detected.

I'm not into these technical computer things so I might need a hand here.

My Xbox says to go to xbox.com/xboxone/doublenat

First question is: Do you use a modem or gateway.

So I checked. I've got a FRITZ!Box 7560, which is a router I think?

Besides, I've got a NETGEAR ProSafe Plus 8-Port Gigabit Switch GS108Ev3. Is this a gateway?

Besides, I've also got a Ubiquiti Amplifi. This is also a router?

Isn't this a bit too much? My dad set it all up... so I don't know.

However, if I'm right I have a router (or two) and a gateway.

Because of this I should select the 2nd option.

Now it says I have to delete the router or the gateway. I hope they don't mean this literally?

It says first option is to put the gateway into 'Bridge mode'. I don't have an idea how I should do this.

There is a IP-address on the back of the NETGEAR device, but when I enter this on the internet nothing happens.

Second option is to use the router as an 'Accespoint'. I'm able to login to the Fritz!box, but don't know what to do next.

I hope everything is clear and that someone can help me, because it's really annoying to get kicked out of the game.

:)

Aratel, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Need help resolving a double NAT issue.

If you see a Double NAT detected message. Contact your Internet service provider. And ask for a public IP address. You will pay more for the Internet, but you will have NAT Open. And the Double NAT detected message disappears.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live with my phones Hotspot

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I get help?

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Double nat

Thema:

Double NAT detected

1. Double NAT detected - Similar Threads - Double NAT detected

2. RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers

in XboX Networking Hardware
    RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers: RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers Hello, I recently changed from the Orbi RBK53 to the Orbi RBK753S, and now I am having issues with my Xbox...
  3. Double Nat detected and strict type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double Nat detected and strict type: Yeah so my console is an xbox one and a couple days ago my Nat type became strict and i got a double Nat detected. Ive tried a lot from watching videos to try and resolve this but nothing seems to...
  4. : recent double nat detected from update

: recent double nat detected from update: : recent double nat detected from update Hi Amy, You might be the victim of a technology called Carrier Grade NAT: its used by some providers to reduce the number of public IP addresses they need...
  5. : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N

: Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N: : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N You really should set up port forwarding as that will probably solve your problems. Otherwise, maybe your...
  6. Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?: [img] so im still getting the double NAT detected message on my xbox. But my NAT type is now moderate instead of strict which is good. Im not sure if this would be the cause of the double NAT...
  7. TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router

TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router: TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router Hey Jack, Port forwarding is performed differently depending on which router model you have. Most Internet Service Providers will be...
  8. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it: Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All...
  9. Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open

Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open bump it's insane how bad my xbox one experience in gaming has become due to this issue. literally gives...
  10. Netgear Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected?

Netgear Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected?: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: Double Nat Detected? Hi there! Are you still having this issue? ed277cb6-1f2a-4ce4-9c5e-e1c26b604a31