Double nat type

Discus and support Double nat type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Double nat type The problem is found in the Router of the building, you should reset all the protection rules of the first Router, to put a second... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nokenthecronic, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Double nat type

Double nat type
    The problem is found in the Router of the building, you should reset all the protection rules of the first Router, to put a second Router in cascade and set it as you prefer.

:)

nokenthecronic, Aug 1, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Double nat type

The problem is found in the Router of the building, you should reset all the protection rules of the first Router, to put a second Router in cascade and set it as you prefer.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Double nat type

hi

not that i am aware of as the main router is the one that is giving out the ip addresses so its always going to be changing so unless you can get the same ip each time then it will keep changing.

Have you tried to set your power type to active standby on the xbox as then it does stay connected in the background for things like updates etc..... so that way it may keep the same ip each time?

Cheers
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Problem z grą wieloosobową [Edit - Translation] - The problem with a multiplayer game

Hello PrEzEz96,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Nat type switching between open to moderate to Double is definitely a problem. We would want the NAt type to remain on Open for the best multiplayer performance. Check out these links to help you out. I
    will also link the forums to the F1 support site.

F1 forums (Code masters) :
    F1 Forums

Xbox one NAT type Info :
    Xbox One NAT type

Double NAT info :
    Double NAT detected in your network settings

I hope these links help!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

: Double Nat and Nat Estrict

Hello alejandro0143,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We have a support article for resolving the "Double NAT detected" error message. We suggest resolving
    this issue before we look into getting an open NAT type. An open NAT type will not be possible while the double NAT error persists. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Shaw: Double nat type

Thema:

Double nat type

1. Double nat type - Similar Threads - Double nat type

2. : Ht2000w double nat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Ht2000w double nat: : Ht2000w double nat Hi Douglas, Thanks for coming to the forums. Creating multiple threads on the issue is against the forum guidelines. We will continue to answer you on the original one....
  3. : Ht2000w double nat

: Ht2000w double nat: : Ht2000w double nat Hey Cdouglas Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. A double NAT type usually occurs if you have more than one network in your home. Have you ever...
  4. TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router

TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router: TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router Hey Jack, Port forwarding is performed differently depending on which router model you have. Most Internet Service Providers will be...
  5. Shaw: Double nat type

Shaw: Double nat type: Shaw (ISPs): Double nat type Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/double-nat-detected fec15330-ad0f-4788-913c-3f1a293106be
  6. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Double Nat type

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Double Nat type: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: Double Nat type Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/double-nat-detected fe0b7e14-d612-476d-9b50-084e357f6923
  7. Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open

Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open bump it's insane how bad my xbox one experience in gaming has become due to this issue. literally gives...
  8. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect started about 3 or 4 days ago out of nowhere. started reading my wifi as double NAT types and refuses to connect at random...
  9. Unable to resolve Double NAT Type for xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to resolve Double NAT Type for xbox one s: Hello, I've been facing the issue of double NAT type issue whenever I connect my xbox over LAN wire. This is the router I'm currently using:...
  10. Moderate NAT type because of double NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moderate NAT type because of double NAT?: Hi there, So let me explain my situation: I have a Comcast gateway (modem and router combined), a Netgear Nighthawk X6 Router, and I also have a wi-fi range extender in my basement. I replaced...