Double Nat Type

Discus and support Double Nat Type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Double Nat Type Hi,! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/double-nat-detected... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EAG3R, Dec 24, 2019.

1. EAG3R
    EAG3R Guest

Double Nat Type

EAG3R, Dec 24, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Double nat type

The problem is found in the Router of the building, you should reset all the protection rules of the first Router, to put a second Router in cascade and set it as you prefer.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Double nat type

hi

not that i am aware of as the main router is the one that is giving out the ip addresses so its always going to be changing so unless you can get the same ip each time then it will keep changing.

Have you tried to set your power type to active standby on the xbox as then it does stay connected in the background for things like updates etc..... so that way it may keep the same ip each time?

Cheers
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. taidara Win User

Double Nat Type

It says i have a double nat type on the xbox. My internet set up is a modem connected to a router. The modem is the att home base. I believe it is a ZTE produce. I have the router set as an access point.
    The best option is to configure your modem into bridge mode (if this device has router capabilities built-in to it). This option, however, might only be accessible from your ISPs end. If so, consult with your ISP.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Double Nat Type

If as said before you have 2 private network inside your home and you want to mantain this setting, maybe you must port forward all the needed ports fro Xbox Live on both deviced, from internet to modem and from modem to router so the router can forward
    to the Xbox.
Thema:

Double Nat Type

1. Double Nat Type - Similar Threads - Double Nat Type

2. Console Streaming Double NAT

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Double NAT: Has anyone with a double NAT been able to console stream? I have Fios and use a nighthawk in addition to the Verizon router. Unfortunately the way our setup is, we cannot get rid of the Verizon...
  3. Double nat type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Double nat type: Double nat type The problem is found in the Router of the building, you should reset all the protection rules of the first Router, to put a second Router in cascade and set it as you prefer....
  4. TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router

TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router: TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router Hey Jack, Port forwarding is performed differently depending on which router model you have. Most Internet Service Providers will be...
  5. Shaw: Double nat type

Shaw: Double nat type: Shaw (ISPs): Double nat type Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/double-nat-detected fec15330-ad0f-4788-913c-3f1a293106be
  6. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Double Nat type

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Double Nat type: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: Double Nat type Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/double-nat-detected fe0b7e14-d612-476d-9b50-084e357f6923
  7. Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open

Netgear Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Double NAT Type detected unable to change to open bump it's insane how bad my xbox one experience in gaming has become due to this issue. literally gives...
  8. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect started about 3 or 4 days ago out of nowhere. started reading my wifi as double NAT types and refuses to connect at random...
  9. Unable to resolve Double NAT Type for xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to resolve Double NAT Type for xbox one s: Hello, I've been facing the issue of double NAT type issue whenever I connect my xbox over LAN wire. This is the router I'm currently using:...
  10. Moderate NAT type because of double NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moderate NAT type because of double NAT?: Hi there, So let me explain my situation: I have a Comcast gateway (modem and router combined), a Netgear Nighthawk X6 Router, and I also have a wi-fi range extender in my basement. I replaced...