: DOUBLE NAT

Discus and support : DOUBLE NAT in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : DOUBLE NAT Typically a Double NAT detected error will affect matchmaking and ability to be in parties. I have had this happen numerous times and a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FinnMulholland, Mar 25, 2020.

1. : DOUBLE NAT

Typically a Double NAT detected error will affect matchmaking and ability to be in parties. I have had this happen numerous times and a reset of the router or gateway device usually corrects it. Try that and if it works great, but if not check here.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/search?phrase=double nat

:)

FinnMulholland, Mar 25, 2020
  2. HexedShadowWolf Win User

Double NAT

First thing is fixing the double nat problem and this may help.

https://kb.netgear.com/30186/What-is-Double-NAT

https://kb.netgear.com/30187/How-to-fix-issues-with-Double-NAT
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

White sign in screen when using mobile broadband

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the update with the error. Double NAT usually means it is trying to connect to two different devices, such as a modem/router and/or phone. Here is a

troubleshooting guide for double NAT

Thanks,

Brad
  4. rogkline22 Win User

Double NAT

same here, chatting w/ support right now

Same here.. Please keep us updated.

Just got off with support. Then, spent another hour on my provider. So,two and half hours later and.....STILL DOUBLE NAT. Seems that Microsoft update caused the issue so, Microsoft needs to get on the fix,quickly. Otherwise, many won't be multiplayer gaming,any
    time soon. If thats the case, why pay for LIVE.?
    Ever since this update a couple of days ago, my multiplayer has been lag city. It shows I am on IPlv4 still. Does this system **** provide IPlv6?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Double Nat

If you do not have two routers cascaded in your home, it might be your Internet Provider putting you behind a NAT like XBF Diego M has described.

To check for that, sign into your router's configuration, and take a note of it's WAN IP address.

Now go to https://www.whatismyip.com/ and compare the IP shown on the website with the WAN IP of your home router.

If these two IP addresses differ, you need to contact your internet provider and ask them to give you a public IP address, and not an IP through CG-NAT and/or DS-Lite.

Some providers give this for free to people that ask for it, other providers ask for a monthly fee for that setting, and some providers can't/won't do it for you, in which case your only option is to switch to a different internet provider.
  6. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Double Nat

Unfortunately not.
Thema:

1. : DOUBLE NAT - Similar Threads - DOUBLE NAT

2. I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT: Here is my Network diagram. [img] All connections from DISH to XBOX one are wired. I have configured DMZ for XBOX one IP (192.168.0.10) on Linksys E1200, Linksys E1200 is at 192.168.0.1 with...
  3. : Double NAT Type?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Double NAT Type?: : Double NAT Type? Since your gateway is in AP mode, are you able to connect to the wireless network that it's broadcasting instead of your router's wireless? a69e9cd8-4bb3-481e-af39-4133b129a36d
  4. Nat Type Strict, Double NAT/UPnP unsuccessful

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nat Type Strict, Double NAT/UPnP unsuccessful: Hello, I got a new ISP last week and since then I have had a strict NAT type on my Xbox One X. First thing I did was go into my router settings(TP-Link C5 AC12000) and make sure that UPnP was...
  5. : XBox Double NAT

: XBox Double NAT: : XBox Double NAT Thank you I read though the guide and it does not offer assistance. How does the xbox "pickup" two routers or gateways? The customer connected to his router via wifi. How does...
  6. : HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues

: HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues: : HELP PLEASE...!!! double nat issues It might be a solution yet for this it will be better if you contact you ISP d95ebfe5-551d-49f3-bfcd-252fa90a8b8f
  7. Double Nat Type

Double Nat Type: Double Nat Type Hi,! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/double-nat-detected a2c3f848-f99c-4eb3-af45-f89fd071c9d9
  8. Console Streaming Double NAT

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Double NAT: Has anyone with a double NAT been able to console stream? I have Fios and use a nighthawk in addition to the Verizon router. Unfortunately the way our setup is, we cannot get rid of the Verizon...
  9. Double nat type

Double nat type: Double nat type The problem is found in the Router of the building, you should reset all the protection rules of the first Router, to put a second Router in cascade and set it as you prefer....
  10. : Ht2000w double nat

: Ht2000w double nat: : Ht2000w double nat Hey Cdouglas Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. A double NAT type usually occurs if you have more than one network in your home. Have you ever...