Double NAT

Discus and support Double NAT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently moved and now had to get HughesNet. My xbox one is showing it as moderate double nat. I only have the router that I bought from HughesNet and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LasVegas1977, Jul 21, 2020.

1. LasVegas1977
    LasVegas1977 Guest

Double NAT

Recently moved and now had to get HughesNet. My xbox one is showing it as moderate double nat. I only have the router that I bought from HughesNet and its a HT2000W. How can I get it back to being an open nat? Please help. Thank you!!!

:)

LasVegas1977, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HexedShadowWolf Win User

Double NAT

First thing is fixing the double nat problem and this may help.

https://kb.netgear.com/30186/What-is-Double-NAT

https://kb.netgear.com/30187/How-to-fix-issues-with-Double-NAT
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

White sign in screen when using mobile broadband

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the update with the error. Double NAT usually means it is trying to connect to two different devices, such as a modem/router and/or phone. Here is a

troubleshooting guide for double NAT

Thanks,

Brad
  4. rogkline22 Win User

Double NAT

same here, chatting w/ support right now

Same here.. Please keep us updated.

Just got off with support. Then, spent another hour on my provider. So,two and half hours later and.....STILL DOUBLE NAT. Seems that Microsoft update caused the issue so, Microsoft needs to get on the fix,quickly. Otherwise, many won't be multiplayer gaming,any
    time soon. If thats the case, why pay for LIVE.?
    Ever since this update a couple of days ago, my multiplayer has been lag city. It shows I am on IPlv4 still. Does this system **** provide IPlv6?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Double Nat

If you do not have two routers cascaded in your home, it might be your Internet Provider putting you behind a NAT like XBF Diego M has described.

To check for that, sign into your router's configuration, and take a note of it's WAN IP address.

Now go to https://www.whatismyip.com/ and compare the IP shown on the website with the WAN IP of your home router.

If these two IP addresses differ, you need to contact your internet provider and ask them to give you a public IP address, and not an IP through CG-NAT and/or DS-Lite.

Some providers give this for free to people that ask for it, other providers ask for a monthly fee for that setting, and some providers can't/won't do it for you, in which case your only option is to switch to a different internet provider.
  6. TeChInFoSGaMeS Win User

Double Nat

Unfortunately not.
Thema:

Double NAT

1. Double NAT - Similar Threads - Double NAT

2. RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers

in XboX Networking Hardware
    RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers: RBK753S - Xbox One X Causes Router to Reboot, Double NAT Detected Without Two Routers Hello, I recently changed from the Orbi RBK53 to the Orbi RBK753S, and now I am having issues with my Xbox...
  3. : Double NAT and UPnP Issues with Orbi System

: Double NAT and UPnP Issues with Orbi System: : Double NAT and UPnP Issues with Orbi System (XBOX ONE) Hello N3CROMMAND3R, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One receiving a Double NAT type...
  4. Double Nat detected and strict type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double Nat detected and strict type: Yeah so my console is an xbox one and a couple days ago my Nat type became strict and i got a double Nat detected. Ive tried a lot from watching videos to try and resolve this but nothing seems to...
  5. : recent double nat detected from update

: recent double nat detected from update: : recent double nat detected from update Hi Amy, You might be the victim of a technology called Carrier Grade NAT: its used by some providers to reduce the number of public IP addresses they need...
  6. : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N

: Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N: : Xboxone, 100% Packet Loss and Double Nat Detected. Modem TP-Link Model: TD-W8961N You really should set up port forwarding as that will probably solve your problems. Otherwise, maybe your...
  7. Doble Nat, Nat estricta[Translation-Double NAT, restricted NAT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doble Nat, Nat estricta[Translation-Double NAT, restricted NAT]: no se como abrir mi nat, ys intenté de varias formas pero sigue apareciendo extricta (doble nay detectada) [Translation-I don't know how to open my nat, and I tried in several ways but it keeps...
  8. : Double NAT Types

: Double NAT Types: : Double NAT Types "I use a Cisco gateway and have a router that no longer is in function" If the router no longer functions disconnect it from your network setup and just use the gateway. For...
  9. Double NAT detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT detected: Hi, Since last weekend I get kicked out of my FUT20 Weekend League games because the connection to the EA Servers is lost. Turns out, my NAT Type is incorrect. It should be 'Open' but mine...
  10. I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT: Here is my Network diagram. [img] All connections from DISH to XBOX one are wired. I have configured DMZ for XBOX one IP (192.168.0.10) on Linksys E1200, Linksys E1200 is at 192.168.0.1 with...