Double xbox live billing

Discus and support Double xbox live billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello my xbox live gold is charged double and I do not know why can you help me? e909d414-a00a-4216-91cf-de0bfaa08983 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrainingRush, Aug 10, 2019.

1. DrainingRush
    DrainingRush Guest

Double xbox live billing

:)

DrainingRush, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Niki Mwiki Win User

Double billed for xbox live

Thanks for the help TJ! I'll use the link you provided! Thanks again, Niki
  3. TheJackah Win User

Hey Niki Mwiki,

Thanks for using the Support Forums!

As this is a public forum, the community cannot discuss specific charges, particularly as we're not able to access your account to check on this.

However - you can any charges from Microsoft to you by logging-in here:
    www.commerce.microsoft.com
    then selecting Payments & Billing.

You'll be able to view all billing history.

If there is an issue with a charge, you will need to contact Billing support here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hope that helps! :)
  4. GUARD YA BRAiN Win User

Double xbox live billing

Personally Id recommend calling xbox support. Make sure you dont have other accounts that are still active etc.. you can find this under settings and subscriptions.
  5. TheJackah Win User

No problem at all. :)

Hope this gets resolved for you.
  6. DrainingRush Win User

Double xbox live billing

this has happened for several months already, despite your explanation of double billing in your xbox billing forum I do not think it is that can you explain to me please
Thema:

Double xbox live billing

1. Double xbox live billing - Similar Threads - Double live billing

2. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  3. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  4. Doppelzahlung xbox live (Double payment xbox live)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doppelzahlung xbox live (Double payment xbox live): Hallo , ich habe zu Weihnachten eine Jahresmitgliedschaft für Xbox Live bekommen, jetzt würde zusätzlich bei PayPal 49.95 abgebucht. Wie bekomme ich das Geld zurück. Bei PayPal würde gesagt man...
  5. Xbox Live Double-Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Double-Billing: A few months ago, going back to about January/February I cancelled my Xbox Live 3month renewal to replace it with a 1-year renewal. My account states the 1-year now, having replaced the 3 month....
  6. Double billings on Xbox Live purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double billings on Xbox Live purchase: Hi, I got billed twice for my Xbox live purchase. How could I contact your team to get my money back ? Thank you. 5f68e3c8-667b-4d7c-bda3-75c19347603d
  7. Xbox Live Double-Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Double-Billing: A few months ago, going back to about January/February I cancelled my Xbox Live 3month renewal to replace it with a 1-year renewal. My account states the 1-year now, having replaced the 3 month....
  8. DOUBLE BILLING FOR XBOX GOLD LIVE SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOUBLE BILLING FOR XBOX GOLD LIVE SUBSCRIPTION: FOR All XBOX MEMBERS I purchased a Xbox Gold Live Membership for one year. Recently I noticed a couple charges to my bank account from Microsoft. Took me a day or so to understand that XBOX...
  9. DOUBLE BILLED FOR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOUBLE BILLED FOR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT: I originally had a 1 month XBOX live subscription but I then signed up for the yearly subscription and this month still got charged for the 1 month. How can I cancel just the 1 month now without...
  10. Double billed for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billed for xbox live: hi, ive been double billed for live gold. i use the 12 month payment option, and my plan will renewin 3/2016. I just got my credit card bill and it says ive been charged for 1 month in april. how...