Doubled billed for EA ACCESS

Discus and support Doubled billed for EA ACCESS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been billed on 2 different billing options and I dont know how the one billing option even got on there. But how will I get a refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HeartWitsend, Jun 26, 2020.

1. HeartWitsend
    HeartWitsend Guest

I have been billed on 2 different billing options and I dont know how the one billing option even got on there. But how will I get a refund?

:)

HeartWitsend, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Yournarrator452 Win User

Contact ea games they would be the best for this it could have just been a glitch and it double charged you
  3. o CaMboDiAn o Win User

Hi there!

I would contact EA support!
  4. EOM Luminary Win User

Double Billed for EA Access

I'm not sure if your Q has been answered yet, but this is awful to hear! I'm gonna go ahead and give you the link to Xbox Support and ask that you take a moment to explain your situation over there.

Xbox Supportsupport.xbox.com

If your situation does not get resolved, please feel free to let us know!

-Riley
  5. MarkDevereux Win User

Correct but they couldn't, didn't and wouldn't. I asked them to confirm whether or not another account was billing to my card, I didn't want details of the account just confirmation that there was another account charging it, and they refused citing privacy...
    Load of nonsense. I have worked for past 20 years on billing and CRM systems and this is possibly a Microsoft billing problem but they refuse to admit it and refuse to refund the over charging and are making me go back to my bank to lodge a complaint thru
    them for services charged but not delivered. All fine because if Microsoft want to fight, I'm happy to kick them, they are nothing but a shower of numpties.....
  6. John_023 Win User

Unfortunately I can't love the Xbox support at all because I cannot get them to respond......as mentioned, once I put in anything into the automated chat that refers to billing, it tries to take me to a 'human' who never responds........I did try putting
    in details to take out a new account and had a very different experience whereby I could see a queue with numbers on the queue but nothing like this when I mention billing.

So, as said, experience with Microsoft support team sucks and I am not seeing any way to even request a refund or a check to ensure that there is not a second account lurking somewhere. Any level of support at all would be progress......
Thema:

1. Doubled billed for EA ACCESS - Similar Threads - Doubled billed ACCESS

2. Double billing for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billing for xbox live: I paid for an annual xbox live subscription last year and have just realised I was then charged monthly from July for the same thing. I have found it impossible to talk to someone as the contact...
  3. Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day: Attempted to renew an xbox live subscription on the computer and it froze so I attempted it on my xbox directly where it worked instantly. Noticed that I was double billed Must have billed from...
  4. Double Billed for EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double Billed for EA Access: Hi, I've just noticed that Microsoft have been billing me twice for EA Access for months, taking 2 amounts of 3.99 from my account and while I've cancelled this now (suspect it was my son...
  5. Double facturation[Translation-Double billing]

in XBoX on Windows
    Double facturation[Translation-Double billing]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu minecraft le 18 avril 2020 et j'ai été débité 2 fois. J'ai alors effectué une demande de remboursement. J'ai été remboursé seulement d'un des deux debitement et mon...
  6. Doppia fatturazione [Mod translation-Double billing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doppia fatturazione [Mod translation-Double billing]: Buonasera, ho acquistato un gioco virtualmente tramite lo store utilizzando la mia carta prepagata.. Il problema che sono partite due fatturazioni e non una.. cosa dovrei fare? [Mod...
  7. Double billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double billing: I took an annual subscription of 12 months in October 2018, but I continue to charge my credit card an amount of $ 15.51 per month since January 2019. I would like a refund for this double billing...
  8. Double xbox live billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double xbox live billing: hello my xbox live gold is charged double and I do not know why can you help me? e909d414-a00a-4216-91cf-de0bfaa08983
  9. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  10. facturation en double (Double Billing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    facturation en double (Double Billing): Je viens de renouveler mon abonnement, et j'ai été facturés deux fois (pour 2 ans) alors que je ne l'avais demandé que pour un an! De plus, mon compte en ligne ne fonctionne toujours pas!...