Dowloadable game for Xbox One work on Series X?

Discus and support Dowloadable game for Xbox One work on Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking at getting Tom Clancy's The Division 2: Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition Xbox One but I want to make sure the code will work on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edgil1985, May 25, 2022.

1. edgil1985
    edgil1985 Guest

I'm looking at getting Tom Clancy's The Division 2: Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition Xbox One but I want to make sure the code will work on my Series X. It only has Xbox One listed in the product page. How do I go about telling if it will work?

:)

edgil1985, May 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Alejx Win User

"There was a problem with the update"

Now it's working. Dowloading the Day one update...Microsoft fix it...
  4. Pokegreis Win User

Forza 3 with playanywhere code from xbox to pc without having the physical code?

Oh Cool! It works! :O I was looking in the xbox not microsoft store for the game.

(i mean it would work if there wouldnt be an Error while dowloading... :D)

Thank you!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

gta 5

Hi,

All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  6. NicolasOliver-A1EFE8 Win User

Just purchased a game on XBL, will not download.

One simple solution that i found was to just insert one 32gb usb stick on the Xbox and try the dowload again.

Dont change the location, just insert the stick and retry the download. Worked two times for me ;)
Thema:

1. Dowloadable game for Xbox One work on Series X? - Similar Threads - Dowloadable game Series

2. dowloading games from xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    dowloading games from xbox app: so i have tried like 20 youtube videos and none works, so when i want to install a game on my d drive it auto selects my c drive this only happens with gampass games and not the ones i own i have...
  3. The 0x00000001 error when trying to dowload games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 0x00000001 error when trying to dowload games: When I try to dowload forza horizon 5 , it gives the 0x00000001 error. It is the same at some other games like , Human Fall Flat, Microsoft Flight Simulator. But when I tried to dowload games like...
  4. Can't dowload any game on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't dowload any game on the xbox app: Since the last windows update, I can't download any game from either the microsoft store or the xbox app. I get the error 0x00000001 which mean "An unexpected error occurred". I already reboot...
  5. my xbox 360 erro and 80% dowloade in game crash of the titans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 erro and 80% dowloade in game crash of the titans: my xbox 360 is with crash dowloade error of the titans arrives at 80% and the dowload error e8789bac-aba8-4c44-b79a-f5c35527c8d5
  6. Xbox PC Game pass - cannot dowload games - Error code 0x800704c6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game pass - cannot dowload games - Error code 0x800704c6: I just bought a game pass for PC, because my sister recommended it, and i played some on her computer and I liked it. So I was excited to download the same game I played before. But as I tried...
  7. Media digital game dowload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media digital game dowload: Hi! I am going to buy a digital media game for my xbox 360. I would like to know which purchase option is best, it is better to buy a card and redeem the code or buy with my credit card on the...
  8. I can't install/dowload Age of Empires III from game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install/dowload Age of Empires III from game pass for PC: I can't install/Download Age of Empires III from game pass for PC. It says "Error" and when I click "see error details" it says "Something unexpected happened" and gives me this error code Code:...
  9. Console full digital - How dowload a disc game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console full digital - How dowload a disc game: We have a full digital xbox and my son bought an NBA 2020 disc. How do I download this game? Or what I can do. return the store, and the Key has already been shaved....
  10. dowloading a purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dowloading a purchased game: I purchased a game in the A-Z section . it downloads up to 99 % then starts again..I tried to download again but it already took my money..had it pinned to home..but cant find it anywhere else so...