Down loading a game

Discus and support Down loading a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there my name is Conor I just want ask I buy oblivion on the xbox 360 store so try to download it when it got to 79 percent stop and went back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConorDunne1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ConorDunne1
    ConorDunne1 Guest

Down loading a game

Hi there my name is Conor I just want ask I buy oblivion on the xbox 360 store so try to download it when it got to 79 percent stop and went back to zero its keeps doing that and I don't know why need to know how fix it

:)

ConorDunne1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. meiasdad Win User

not down loading

I've been playing Microsoft Solitaire for a year, then Feb Windows updates stopped me getting to store to update apps. Re-processed windows updates maually, got access to store and updated apps but Microsoft solitaire collection wouldn't start, uninstalled
    and re-installed without sucess.

Soliotaire needs fixing
  3. Coreysito Win User

not down loading

Hollywoodchic56,

If our suggestions haven't worked for you, then there could be a deeper issue concerning your operating system so at this point you'll need to contact the experts over at Windows support as this is outside our area of expertise. We will do whatever we can
    to help you with your games but when it's a deeper issue involving the operating system, they're really the best people to contact. You can reach them at
    http://support.microsoft.com

Thanks,
  4. DOpat Win User

not down loading

I'm in the same boat. I can't download any game. It started weeks and weeks ago when Solitaire stopped opening. So I thought I'd just uninstall it and reinstall and I haven't been able to. I continues to show pending 0% downloaded. I have tried to reset
    the store, and all the other suggestions out here. I don't feel I should have to refresh my entire computer and be inconvienced to reinstall all my other programs because of a problem within Microsoft, it games and it's updates. There should be a fix available
    that doesn't create more work for me.
  5. NYJets12 Win User

down load

no, if you want to play a game on your 360 download it to your 360 from the marketplace
  6. Coreysito Win User

not down loading

Thema:

Down loading a game

1. Down loading a game - Similar Threads - Down loading game

2. Xbox one hard powers down when game loads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one hard powers down when game loads: stuff today my Xbox has been powering down to a hard power down every time a game loads up so I'm not able to sign in. It goes to a hard power down because when I try restarting I have the green...
  3. Call of duty Modern warfare, game not loading , Xbox saying system server down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare, game not loading , Xbox saying system server down?: I recently bought the new call of duty on friday and since then i have been unable to get on! The system server on the support says there is and error and will hopefully be online soon! Well its...
  4. Down load updates or games on a thumb drive? Is it possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Down load updates or games on a thumb drive? Is it possible?: I have super slow internet and want to know if I can download updates on a thumbdrive and bring it home. namely halo master cheif? 50ce8aa0-1d25-4fa7-8b17-5751c04927ac
  5. why down load a game you have bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why down load a game you have bought: I bought a xbox one s and a golf game why do I have to download it its taking forever. Do you have to be online to play a game. 89bcd32b-1c67-4061-990c-124525007a2b
  6. jigsaw puzzle is not down loading ALL MY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw puzzle is not down loading ALL MY GAMES: CAN YOU HELP ME GET MY MICRSOFT JIGSAW PUZZLES THAT HAVE BEEN DOWNLOADED BY COMPLETING GAMES ac32f078-d185-4232-a175-b834f0fb37ef
  7. Shut down when loading game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shut down when loading game: my xbox s shuts down when im loading a game to go online i can go through all settings and and things not a problem the minute i want to go on a game and load up to go online it shuts down then...
  8. Xbox One Shut Down Mid Game Now Won't Load, Restore or Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Shut Down Mid Game Now Won't Load, Restore or Update: I was playing a game and out of nowhere the Xbox shut down. I tried turning it on and it would keep quitting out after about 5-10 seconds. I then entered the startup troubleshoot menu and tried to...
  9. Xbox one x Auto Shutting down after loading a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x Auto Shutting down after loading a game.: The Xbox One X worked fine for the first three days of ownership but now when i'm trying to load a game it shuts down the whole system. This is only happening to disc based game, downloaded demos...
  10. Cannot down load free games with GOLD memebership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot down load free games with GOLD memebership: I have a xbox gold membership. I can download the free games on my Xbox 360 but on my Xbox one I cannot download the free games for the Xbox one. It wants me to pay for them. Whats up with that? I...