Download and install

Discus and support Download and install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im am unable to install my games from disc. I've tried to resolve with what I have been suggested through you all. I'm also unable to download anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuneralArc60888, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Download and install

Im am unable to install my games from disc. I've tried to resolve with what I have been suggested through you all. I'm also unable to download anything off of the market place. ...someone help im about to give up on Microsoft

:)

FuneralArc60888, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Downloads, Installs, and Inactivity

Hi XCARBONXUNICORN,

Game-related installations and downloads do not resume when the console is off. The reason the installation appears to chill at 0% is the beginning of the installation process is a required game update, Forza 5 at the very least has a 6GB download, and downloads
    take up a fraction of the entire installation process (update + install) but take far longer than installing from the disc. Exercise patience and leave the console on while installations are happening.

Mad Cow Dizease, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Downloads, Installs, and Inactivity

Recently bought the Xbox One and I'm unsure about the downloads from a disk. After downloading the system update which took around an hour, I attempted to install Fora 5 from the disk but after an hour or so it stayed at 0%, I'm not sure if this is just
    my console or just the lengthy time needed for the install.

Secondly I'm just wondered if I turn my xbox off, or if it turns off after a period of inactivity, will game installs or downloads keep progressed, or will they paused until the Xbox is turned on again?

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

xCARBONxUnicorn, Mar 21, 2014
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Download installation

does it now works?

my workaround is about the updates. sometimes games going to install and at the same time download an auto update.

had this alot of times.

so give us all some feedback.
  5. hanscy Win User

Download installation

Either delete the game, and or restart your xbox.
  6. DankestFrame01 Win User

Installing download????

Found it. only thing I did different was turning console off. Don't know if you're meant to do this but it worked. Son happy even though moon is wierd. :) Thanks
  7. AntiMacro Win User

Installing download????

For future reference, you don't have to install any downloads on the 360. It's a quick and painless 'download and done' process.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Installing download????

The Rezurrection maps for Call of Duty Black Ops are all Zombie maps. To access them you need to go to the Zombies section from the main menu, from there you can access the maps you purchased. The maps are called Shi No Numa, Nacht Der Untoten,, Verruckt,
    Der Riese and Moon.
Thema:

Download and install

1. Download and install - Similar Threads - Download install

2. Cant't download/install Minecraft Dungeons On my Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant't download/install Minecraft Dungeons On my Laptop: I keep getting an error and it the same. The error code i keep getting is 0x0073CF3 [img] c9158a3c-1f63-4f81-a1b9-b0f7f15c2a01
  3. Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download: Hi I have attempted to download this game multiple times now and it just will not download. I have successfully downloaded another game from the game pass with no issues. Error code: 0x800704c6...
  4. The Sims 4 game will not download or install.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Sims 4 game will not download or install.: My Microsoft account is signed into but, the game will not install on my computer/laptop.it will not let me install it. a628ce31-df61-44f3-b16d-550a09c07e26
  5. downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%: so downloaded update took 2 mins now I'm installing it taken 45 mins to do 60% any Idea why the download was about 400mb I don't understand why its so slow I have Xbox one x if that matters...
  6. Eu baixei e instalei ARK com o XGP no PC e nao consigo iniciar (I downloaded and installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Eu baixei e instalei ARK com o XGP no PC e nao consigo iniciar (I downloaded and installed...: Eu passei 2 dias instalando ARK: Survival Evolved de graça pelo app XBOX (BETA) com assinatura Xbox Game Pass, quando já instalei, coloquei para iniciar o app abriu e em 3 segundos, ou menos,...
  7. Cannot download games since installing Insider Hub. Contacted support, directed me to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download games since installing Insider Hub. Contacted support, directed me to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealChesterSlick [link] [comments]
  8. No Mans sky 'installation stopped' when trying to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans sky 'installation stopped' when trying to download: Hi there, I downloaded no mans sky last week from game pass. It downloaded fine. However when I went to launch over the weekend. On the launch screen of game after a few seconds, my xbox crashed...
  9. The game 'Apex Legends' doesn't finish downloading and comes up with 'installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game 'Apex Legends' doesn't finish downloading and comes up with 'installation...: - I have conducted a hard restart on my xbox and restart on my modem. - I have cleared local saved games. - I have done a factory reset. - Apex Legends doesn't go past 5.91GB of 40.89GB (14.5%)...
  10. Ori and the Will of the Wisps download and installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps download and installation issue: Hi everyone, I bought and installed "Ori and the Will of the Wisps" game on my PC (currently Windows 10, version 1903) two months ago. After playing the game for a while, I stopped playing it for...