Download and Install

Discus and support Download and Install in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Purchased FS2020 and began downloading this morning at 9a. At 4pm with only one half of the 127gig downloaded…the download speed progressively reduced... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by K Snyder, Aug 18, 2021.

1. K Snyder
    K Snyder Guest

Download and Install

Purchased FS2020 and began downloading this morning at 9a. At 4pm with only one half of the 127gig downloaded…the download speed progressively reduced to zero. I have Xfinity high speed…signal was good…but no transmission with MS Store. Will try again in the morning…if no go, I would like a refund. I have an 11900k processor with a 3060 ti gpu…thus, hardware and internet are not the issue.

:)

K Snyder, Aug 18, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  2. bunbun
    bunbun New Member
    Have you restarted it?

bunbun, Aug 28, 2021
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

Download installation

does it now works?

my workaround is about the updates. sometimes games going to install and at the same time download an auto update.

had this alot of times.

so give us all some feedback.
  4. hanscy Win User

Download installation

Either delete the game, and or restart your xbox.
  5. K Snyder Win User

Download and Install

OMG are you kidding me? I bought a product...you did not deliver the product! You want me to troubleshoot a product that I haven't received yet? Thank for you time.
  6. DankestFrame01 Win User

Installing download????

Found it. only thing I did different was turning console off. Don't know if you're meant to do this but it worked. Son happy even though moon is wierd. :) Thanks
  7. AntiMacro Win User

Installing download????

For future reference, you don't have to install any downloads on the 360. It's a quick and painless 'download and done' process.
Thema:

Download and Install

1. Download and Install - Similar Threads - Download Install

2. Xbox App on Windows 10 won't let me download and install games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 won't let me download and install games.: Hello! So I currently have installed the Xbox App and want to use my Game Pass Ultimate to play some PC games. When the app opens I have a error at the top saying "Having trouble installing or...
  3. IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND: IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND 16d7e64a-7754-42f0-a923-f173f8c33789
  4. Download Battlefield V - Error with install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Battlefield V - Error with install: Hi I'm trying to download a game and I get an error message I did a link to EA and still nothing helps 8068e308-8147-46aa-b0fb-5473c26ea3a4
  5. Cannot Install MS Flight - Crashes after downloading installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install MS Flight - Crashes after downloading installer: I am trying to get MS Flight Simulator to work on the xbox gamepass on PC. I managed to install the installer and it updated the game to 10gb before stopping and freezing. I quite and could not...
  6. 現代戰爭2019更新後不能玩( modern warfare shows ''missing dlc packs, please download and install'')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    現代戰爭2019更新後不能玩( modern warfare shows ''missing dlc packs, please download and install''): 今年初購買現代戰爭2019,月餘後遊戲進行更新,在Xbox上更新後開啟遊戲即出現缺少DLC(missing dlc packs, please download and install)的字樣。幾次重載也未能解決,不知道有甚麼解決方法? Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 is not able to play after being updated....
  7. Gaming services is already installed...why does it keep forcing me to download it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services is already installed...why does it keep forcing me to download it again?: Xbox game pass on windows 10, either i cant download a game(error, yes i have all the latest updates) or it forces me to the windows store to download gaming services, which i have. Whats the...
  8. Xbox game asks for updates at launch, Microsoft Store downloads and installs the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game asks for updates at launch, Microsoft Store downloads and installs the same...: Hi, I recently tried to play State of Decay 2. The game starts normally and prompts for a mandatory update at the main menu. When I select the update button, it automatically opens the...
  9. Can't Download/Install any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download/Install any games: Been getting an 0x87e00005 error code for any game I attempt to install from the Xbox app. I tried uninstalling a game I already had on my system then tried to reinstall but no luck same error,...
  10. Where should I download game pass games to ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where should I download game pass games to ?: I want to install all game pass games on my Xbox-s system drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system drive...