download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft...

Discus and support download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; คือ app ที่ผมจะ download คือ forza ครับ แล้วทุกครั้งที่ download จะขึ้น pending หรือไม่ก็ error ครับ ลองทุกวิถีทางแล้วครับแต่ก็ยังไม่ได้ window 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by แสนยากรมาพิจารณ์, Apr 4, 2020.

1. download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft...

คือ app ที่ผมจะ download คือ forza ครับ แล้วทุกครั้งที่ download จะขึ้น pending หรือไม่ก็ error ครับ ลองทุกวิถีทางแล้วครับแต่ก็ยังไม่ได้

window 10 นะครับ

[Translation-I'm going to download it forza, and every time the download goes up pending or error, try everything, sir, but it's not window 10. Yes, sir.]

download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft... [​IMG]

:)

แสนยากรมาพิจารณ์, Apr 4, 2020
  2. แสนยาก Win User

download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft store is not offline.]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums. We understand you are having issues downloading a game. We recommend the troubleshoot guide for installation problems. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
    i already try it
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft store is not offline.]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums. We understand you are having issues downloading a game. We recommend the troubleshoot guide for installation problems. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Minecraft download on second pc

Val,

Have you tried just downloading the game from the Microsoft store app? Even from the Xbox app it is gonna take you to the store.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

bug

Hi Baptiste,

Just restart your computer and try downloading the app again.

Are you trying to download the Xbox (Beta) app or a game from the Microsoft Store?
  6. tazmad2010 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App : How to pause the Downloads of games updates ?

Hi, from what I see you can't pause the downloads from the app itself. However if you open the Microsoft Store app and look in Downloads and updates you should be able to pause game/app updates from there.
Thema:

download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft...

1. download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft... - Similar Threads - download app จาก

2. How to Fix Slow Downloads on Xbox Game Pass App for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Slow Downloads on Xbox Game Pass App for PC (Beta): I was trying to download my first game (Ark) today and after 5 hours I was only at 20%. One thing I noticed is that I think it stops downloading when my screen goes to sleep so I changed my...
  3. just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...

in XboX Insiders
    just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...: This is beyond stupid at this point, by now i figured it would all be worked out with true download speeds. i pay for 500mb/s internet but whenever i use xbox (Beta) App for windows 10 to download...
  4. Can't download The Master Chief Collection from Microsoft Store or Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download The Master Chief Collection from Microsoft Store or Xbox app.: Hi I went to download Halo 2 on PC a few days ago and went I went to open the Master Chief Collection, it wouldn't open and I was instructed to re-install. I tried to do this but I am unable to...
  5. Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14: Hello, Minecraft RTX was released for Open Beta in April 16 2020. Today’s May 13 - I enrolled in Beta but the app not updating to RTX, gives me Only 1.14 . What can be the issue behind that?Please...
  6. Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads: Hello, I have previously purchased many TV shows via the Movies & TV app. I have poor broadband, so was happy that the Xbox 360 allowed download of my purchases so I can watch them without any...
  7. New XBOX ONE S(disc free) won't let me download any apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New XBOX ONE S(disc free) won't let me download any apps: Please help. Games and my gamepass works and downloads fine but no apps. I've tried everything all I get is "something happened on our end. Waiting could help." And I've literally given it all...
  8. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...
  9. Xbox One S Unable To Download/Update Games And Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Unable To Download/Update Games And Apps: My Xbox One S is unable to download or update games and apps. It will say installing for awhile (no download speed shown) and then installation stopped. The profile logged in is correct, the...
  10. Why is xbox beta app downloads so incredibly slow on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is xbox beta app downloads so incredibly slow on PC?: I've been trying to download Gears Tactics for over 2 days now. A 30 gig game is an hour download for me on steam. The download fluctuates wildly between like 150 kb/s to 3 mb/s and then...