download app

Discus and support download app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can't download the download app? 1cc42f70-496b-454d-86e6-fda6858a4ea6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulNance, Jan 22, 2021.

1. PaulNance
    PaulNance Guest

download app

i can't download the download app?

:)

PaulNance, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

App Downloads

Glad to hear itNull ARC13!

Definitely keep us in the loop with how it goes :)
  3. Null ARC13 Win User

App Downloads

hey, i think it may be working now as the blue ray app successfully installed, so i will try the netflix app and let you know how it goes.
  4. afrankdjr Win User

Apps will not download

I have now cancelled my gold account. getting no response at all from support....
  5. Mister Maka Win User

App Downloads

Hey there Null ARC13.

Sorry to hear about the update trouble. To check, what type of storage device are you using, internal or external? If you can try a different storage option to see if there's any change with how it installs :)
  6. DerekMcLaren Win User

Downloading apps

Looks like i just wasnt holding tongue right it finally worked, thanks again matey!
Thema:

download app

1. download app - Similar Threads - download app

2. I can’t download my clips on the xbox app or share them

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download my clips on the xbox app or share them: Every time I attempt to download a clip or share it to other platforms it says i have to change my privacy settings but all my privacy settings are open and i can’t find the problem. any ideas or...
  3. Error Message when opening ANY app downloaded from the PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Message when opening ANY app downloaded from the PC Xbox App: Hi there, Im having an issue that's really frustrating me at the moment. I've bought the game pass, and I've attempted to download numerous games on multiple drives and not one game will launch...
  4. I downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 from the Xbox app to my console and I can’t play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 from the Xbox app to my console and I can’t play it because I...: So as the title says I downloaded the game from the Xbox app but can’t pay for it or open it for some reason. I don’t at all know what to do in this situation. Why can’t I pay for it? Any help...
  5. Trouble downloading the insider app

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble downloading the insider app: when i purchase the xbox insider app it simply doesn’t progress in my queue and stays on 0 percent. I need this app to play the Rust console beta but cannot download it. if anyone has any...
  6. app download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    app download problem: Hey, so i got the game pass because I want to play Microsoft flight simulator 2020. it gives me 3 options to download, the standard version, premium version, and premium deluxe version. i Click...
  7. Can u download at&t tv app to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u download at&t tv app to xbox one: At&t tv app is there one for xbox one e8623532-9840-4210-9ee7-533e8111104d
  8. Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not showing up to download in the Xbox app: I am trying to download from my console to my pc, and the only thing showing up that I can download is Subnautica. Is there any fix for this? 09b922f0-eb0f-42e4-8a5e-f4084bab8696
  9. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  10. Super slow download speed of Xbox exclusive apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super slow download speed of Xbox exclusive apps.: Since the console update yesterday (OS 10.0.19041.6644 xb_flt_2103vb.210212-1600) things just seem a tad slow. Download speed and ability of apps specifically. I can update games at 20-80mbps...