Download button not Visible

Discus and support Download button not Visible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have Xbox live Gold Membership , whenever i Sign-in with that the download option goes off and when i sign out and Sign-in with a normal profile i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EatenColt6560, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Download button not Visible

i have Xbox live Gold Membership , whenever i Sign-in with that the download option goes off and when i sign out and Sign-in with a normal profile i can see the download option on apps.

I am not sure either i am not sing-in correctly or my subscription is not allowing me to download . Please help

:)

EatenColt6560, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Not visible

I installed this game but when I click on it it does not open up. I have a Surface Pro 3 I purchased last week.LLATSNI I

HelenStewart-Dunham, Jan 25, 2014
  3. TzIOUROsN
    TzIOUROsN Guest
    Credits are not yet converted to local currency

Hi,

Currently I exited the 5000 threshold and the credits were not converted to currency, also the early deposit button is not visible anymore.

Best Regards,

Nikolas

TzIOUROsN, Jan 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. PetryBosch Win User

Info: Forza Horizon 4 Demo is now available!

I couldnt find it in the store on the xbox.

So I went to my pc where it was visible, I clicked the install button and directly after that the cancel button.

Now it is auto"magically" downloading on the xbox. Can't wait to check it out tonight.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

How do I know when I have been opted into VIP

Hello M8BitMurderer,

If the opt-in button is no longer visible, then you have been successfully enrolled into the program and no further action is required.
  8. Krzysiek4don Win User

Code activated and noting in "My Games"

Just forgot to say, it isn't visible on Active Downloads too.
  9. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

How many of you are actually playing this game FOR THE FIRST TIME?

They could have made it visible to prepare it for download. Could be a glitch but I doubt it.
Thema:

1. Download button not Visible - Similar Threads - Download button Visible

2. No download button for HBO Nordic xb 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    No download button for HBO Nordic xb 360: Hi i the same problem as several others have had. I can't download HBO Nordic on my Xbox 360? The app is there, but no download button I have tried to delete the app in storage and then tried to...
  3. Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...: Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month. [img] How do i fix this??...
  4. No Download or Instal Button?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Download or Instal Button?: Hi, I bought Conan Exiles in the Microsoft Store. But now there is no download button. Only: "You own this game". Normally the game starts downloading immediately. Only the 10 mb-"Naked-DLC"...
  5. Watch dgos ep1 "Download" button missed on xbox 360 store, please fix it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch dgos ep1 "Download" button missed on xbox 360 store, please fix it!: Watch dogs "Download" button missed on xbox 360 store I bought this game on digital version before and I want to download and play again today however the download button was missed, is that no...
  6. download button disappears for youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download button disappears for youtube: Dears, when trying to download youtube on my XBOX360, I am asked to sign into xbox live, when I do that the download button disappears for youtube. This happens with most of applications in my...
  7. you need to change the location of the cancel download button

in XBoX on Consoles
    you need to change the location of the cancel download button: I went to pause my download of fifa and accidentally cancelled it, this has happened twice you need to change the place of cancel download. a26cfe7b-014a-4750-b107-1f9c8e81ca74
  8. Xbox One cannot download any app/game from the store, install button doesn't work at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One cannot download any app/game from the store, install button doesn't work at all.: Wagwan people, My Xbox One is having a funny problem with downloading any game or app on the Microsoft Store. Every single time I try to download something from the store, the "install" button...
  9. Xbox one troubles buy/download button on game pages gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one troubles buy/download button on game pages gone?: Hello i've been having troubles with my Xbox one for a few days or so where im unable to buy or download games the game description page comes up with the screenshots and info but the button to...
  10. I can't download HBO Nordic on my Xbox 360? The app is there, but no download button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download HBO Nordic on my Xbox 360? The app is there, but no download button?: I can't download HBO Nordic on my Xbox 360? The app is there, but no download button? Dos anyone know why the download button is missing. I have checked, settings, storage, apps to see if I have...