Download code fails

Discus and support Download code fails in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Mass Effect (One) download code and when I enter the code to my device, it initially works but then it says that it’s not available in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeahJBird, Sep 15, 2020.

1. LeahJBird
    LeahJBird Guest

Download code fails

I bought the Mass Effect (One) download code and when I enter the code to my device, it initially works but then it says that it’s not available in my language. All my settings are set to UK/English so not sure how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

LeahJBird, Sep 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Download code fails

Hi Leah,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues with a code. Where did you purchase the code? You will need to get with them as the code is for a different region.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ngocphi Win User

Language/localisation problem for Fallout 3 from Marketplace.

Since it is a code it goes by your account region however since you are failing the region check for UK content that's why you are failing the download

You can only download the Belgium content
  4. Brizeater Win User

Incomplete download

I did the same (download with code in packaging); mine stops at 31% but will continue to fail and die at 31%. How do I make it finish the download?
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Assassins Creed IV Update Download Error

Hey there Arnhell, what error message and code appears when the download fails? If there's a status code included, that can really help us pinpoint the issue too.
  6. jawest78 Win User

not happy!

According to a web search, this code indicates that the download failed. So, you should try deleting the Netflix app, clearing your system cache, and then re-download it.
Thema:

Download code fails

1. Download code fails - Similar Threads - Download code fails

2. Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001: I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have a new motherboard, and that's when it...
  3. Debug code 523 on download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Debug code 523 on download.: Download stopped after 106 GiB and 48 hours. Debug code 523. Message saying please wait. Should I stay connected or close it out and get a refund. b7d2a8e3-7e26-48d1-9f84-50b368ed8a19
  4. Xbox GamePass on Windows 10- Cannot Download on External Hard Drive (Error Code 0X8007005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass on Windows 10- Cannot Download on External Hard Drive (Error Code 0X8007005): When I am attempting to install a game onto my E drive instead of my C drive, I get the following message: This location is not set up for installing games. I then click: Set it as your location...
  5. Error Code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Xbox 360 Can't Download the update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Xbox 360 Can't Download the update.: **UPDATE** I just tried to update again. This time it uploaded alot quicker and finished quicker. Still I get an Unable to Upload Error Code but this time it is different. The code is...
  6. Flight simulator 2020 Xbox pc beta pass a error code won’t download

in XboX Insiders
    Flight simulator 2020 Xbox pc beta pass a error code won’t download: I’m trying to pre install flight simulator 2020 but it failed with 0x0000001 error code the app ver i have is 2008.1001.9.0 latest windows 10 with all current updates? The game comes out aug 18...
  7. Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...: I purchased a digital code card for Halo: The Master Chief Collection at Target the other day. The code was printed on the receipt, and the back of the card said to redeem the code online. I...
  8. Failed to download due to sign-in error code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Failed to download due to sign-in error code: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, (at least we thought we were), during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a...
  9. Gears of War Code Fails to Initiate Download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Code Fails to Initiate Download: Already talked to MS support (case nuber [Mod removed]) the game code show as redeemed by my user but I cannot download from Web or Console. The link is still for a buy it now. How do I get this...
  10. Downloading "Child of Eden" failed but download code isn't valid any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading "Child of Eden" failed but download code isn't valid any more: Hello, contained in my Kinect bundle I got a download code for a full version of the game "Child of Eden". On Wednesday evening I entered the code but the download did not start and switched...