Download de game

Discus and support Download de game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gente etou com um problema...nao estou conseguindo obter jogos gratuitos da loja Sempre que clico no jogo e coloco na opçao "obter" nao acontece nada... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paulosouza578, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Download de game

Gente etou com um problema...nao estou conseguindo obter jogos gratuitos da loja

Sempre que clico no jogo e coloco na opçao "obter" nao acontece nada

Nao aparece o nome "baixar".

[Translation: People I have a problem ... I'm not getting free games from the store

Whenever I click on the game and put the option "get" nothing happens

The name "download" does not appear.]

:)

paulosouza578, Jan 20, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Download de game

Does this occur on both console and on the Xbox.com website? If you have not tried the store on the website are you able to try from there? If you're having the issue on the console try starting with a

power cycle
  3. AlexanderHarper Win User

Download de jogos [Download Games]

Voce poderia explicar melhor o seu problema? pode escrever em portugues que tem gente brasileira por aqui
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi CrustierEwe,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Just to clarify, you are having trouble downloading 360 games with gold on an Xbox One?

Is there an error message when trying to download the games?

I would recommend trying to remove
    and re-add your account

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  5. ngocphi Win User

If you are under 18 you have to be an adult account to download them

Also your account region and console language must match your actual region to work
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Are you getting an error when you try to download them?

Are you not able to go through the 'purchase'? For 360 games there needs to be a payment option on file, otherwise the 'purchase' has to be done through a 360 console.

If you can provide a few more details, the issue can be narrowed down and better support given.
Thema:

Download de game

1. Download de game - Similar Threads - Download game

2. cant download game add on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download game add on forza horizon 3: my grandson cant get his vip all stars and car pass to download 02c20a4a-8231-462c-be2a-b90b1a7c6c0c
  3. can't download game

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download game: i tried launching MSFS the other day and i got a "you're too early" error message today i reinstalled windows and now i can't even download the game, i look at my owned games and it's not there...
  4. Downloading 18+ Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading 18+ Games: I am 41 years old. My DOB is correct on my Microsoft account but I am still unable to download 18+ games. Please help. Joanne 2b5f441c-903a-4d61-98c0-6b89779b73ae
  5. Downloading a game I bought online to my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a game I bought online to my Xbox 360.: I bought the Kinect Sports Season 2 game from the Xbox store online. It said it would automatically download but it did not. After researching I looked to make sure it was in my purchase history,...
  6. XBox One game download speed over 1000 times slower than my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One game download speed over 1000 times slower than my Series X: I was downloading Fortnite yesterday on my XBox One. It was trickling along at 50Kbps. My internet download speed is around 300Mbps. If I test my connection through the XBox One setting, it...
  7. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games: When i attempt too download my profile on xbox 360 it says “Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that your are using to sign in Go to account.live.com to fix the problem” and the error code...
  8. Xbox one takes days to download game from a disc..travel in an rv internet not readily...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one takes days to download game from a disc..travel in an rv internet not readily...: We travel in an rv so we dont always have internet, and got a bunch of new disc games for xmas and it took 5 days for it to download str8 from the disc. I even tried hooking it up to my mobile...
  9. Games disappearing from download queue

in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing from download queue: I'm running into a issue where I go to download a game and it begins downloading like normal. Then if I turn off the console the game is removed from the download queue and pops up in the games...
  10. Xbox PC App downloading/playing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App downloading/playing games: Does anyone know why my xbox pc app downloads a game , for example, AOE III to 100%. It allows me to play it for a while then a few days later will start downloading the game again from a low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.xbf games com