Download de game

Discus and support Download de game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gente etou com um problema...nao estou conseguindo obter jogos gratuitos da loja Sempre que clico no jogo e coloco na opçao "obter" nao acontece nada... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paulosouza578, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Download de game

Gente etou com um problema...nao estou conseguindo obter jogos gratuitos da loja

Sempre que clico no jogo e coloco na opçao "obter" nao acontece nada

Nao aparece o nome "baixar".

[Translation: People I have a problem ... I'm not getting free games from the store

Whenever I click on the game and put the option "get" nothing happens

The name "download" does not appear.]

:)

paulosouza578, Jan 20, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Download de game

Does this occur on both console and on the Xbox.com website? If you have not tried the store on the website are you able to try from there? If you're having the issue on the console try starting with a

power cycle
  3. AlexanderHarper Win User

Download de jogos [Download Games]

Voce poderia explicar melhor o seu problema? pode escrever em portugues que tem gente brasileira por aqui
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi CrustierEwe,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Just to clarify, you are having trouble downloading 360 games with gold on an Xbox One?

Is there an error message when trying to download the games?

I would recommend trying to remove
    and re-add your account

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  5. ngocphi Win User

If you are under 18 you have to be an adult account to download them

Also your account region and console language must match your actual region to work
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Are you getting an error when you try to download them?

Are you not able to go through the 'purchase'? For 360 games there needs to be a payment option on file, otherwise the 'purchase' has to be done through a 360 console.

If you can provide a few more details, the issue can be narrowed down and better support given.
Thema:

Download de game

1. Download de game - Similar Threads - Download game

2. Downloading games to an external drive Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading games to an external drive Windows 10: I have been trying to download games to an external drive on my PC using the xbox app, however, the app won't recognize the drive on the initial download, and I can't move it after downloading it....
  3. Downloading a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a game: Alright so basically i had apex legends before and i have played it before with my friends and all that. But then i stopped playing and came back to it but it wouldn’t let me open it and said it...
  4. Download games is very slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download games is very slow: I have 600 symmetric megabytes and late yesterday to download the dead red redemption 2 patch 1 whole day, I think the Xbox or game servers or the latest update is causing problems. All my other...
  5. Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%: Hi! For the past two days, I have been trying to download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but every time I attempt to download both of them, they end up reaching 79%...
  6. How do I find out if Madden '18 is still in my library of downloaded games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find out if Madden '18 is still in my library of downloaded games?: When it first came out, I bought the Madden '18 with Tom Brady on the cover. I NEVER deleted it, and, I keep my account current. So, how do I find out if the games I purchased are still in my...
  7. Error While Downloading PC Game 0x8007001F (Update)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error While Downloading PC Game 0x8007001F (Update): I'm currently running Boot Camp on a 16in MacBook Pro and keep running into this error code downloading Gears 5. Below is the screenshot. I've googled different solutions and can't seem to figure...
  8. Can't update or download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update or download games: So I woke up and wanted to download war thunder and then update division 2 then fifa 20 but all it keeps saying is installation stopped, I've tried hard resetting and I have enough space...
  9. Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them: Like the title says. If you've been online to buy and verify ownership of downloaded games once you should be able to and have every right to play your games offline. Every other platform offers...
  10. nao consigo baixar jogos de pc na loja micrsofot[i can't download pc games in microsoft store]

in XBoX Accessibility
    nao consigo baixar jogos de pc na loja micrsofot[i can't download pc games in microsoft store]: mesmo tendo pagado a game pass ultimate nao funciona baixar alguns jogo em especifico que rodam no meu pc fica a opçao instalar mais clara(bloqueada pra clicar) clico nos tres pontinhos do lado do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.xbf games com