Download error can't get the license needed for playback

Discus and support Download error can't get the license needed for playback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently purchased two movies on my Xbox 360 and I cannot download them. It says download error, can't get the license needed for playback.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BethMonroe1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. BethMonroe1
    BethMonroe1 Guest

I just recently purchased two movies on my Xbox 360 and I cannot download them. It says download error, can't get the license needed for playback. Please try again later. I have cleared my cache And it still will not work. Please help

:)

BethMonroe1, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Download error can't get the license needed for playback - Similar Threads - Download error can't

2. Can't Download Anything - Installation Stopped - Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Anything - Installation Stopped - Error: Everytime I go and try to download a game it will download just a couple of mb for a minute and then I get a message ' Installation Stopped. ' I have tried everything listed below with out any...
  3. Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...: 试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001 [Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be solved by changing the area of the United...
  4. Error code: 0x80070005 Can't download games (USING GAME PASS FOR PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80070005 Can't download games (USING GAME PASS FOR PC): So I pretty much tried every "solution" to be able to download some games I wanted to play. Nothing... My friend has the same issues. Are the games even available for download? Of all games I...
  5. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  6. Can't download Forza Horizon 3. Error always at 36MB downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Forza Horizon 3. Error always at 36MB downloaded: Hello! I reinstalled Windows 10 yesterday. I downloaded all updates and updated all drivers. I wanted to download my Forza Horizon 3 from Microsoft Store but after 15-25 seconds after starting...
  7. Error 8007007A: Can't download my profile and everything seems ok

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8007007A: Can't download my profile and everything seems ok: I have checked the requirements to fix this error and i'm sure everything is perfectly ok,but the error keeps showing every time i try do download my account.It started when i couldn't connect to...
  8. Error 0x803fb005 can't download Tacoma

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803fb005 can't download Tacoma: Got this error when I started downloading and nothing seems to work. Any help? b8bf9b77-0e26-48ec-914c-731ee68af3f9
  9. Error on my gold subscription, i can't play online but i can download the free gold games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error on my gold subscription, i can't play online but i can download the free gold games: in my subscriptions says that is active, but when i try to play online, the game ask me for a gold subscription, also i can't create groups for chat i can play the games with gold that are in my...
  10. Can't find out why I can't download music. Keep getting error code. Need to find out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find out why I can't download music. Keep getting error code. Need to find out why?: Can anyone tell me what this error code means and what I need to do the solve it: 6F190204-07E5-44BB-891B-5108446BF41B My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....