Download ETA is finally here

Discus and support Download ETA is finally here in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It took a while, but it's here in Alpha Skip. I wasn't in the 50% for the new menus, but I am happy to see this new feature! submitted by /u/Zantku... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zantku, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/Zantku
    /u/Zantku Guest

It took a while, but it's here in Alpha Skip. I wasn't in the 50% for the new menus, but I am happy to see this new feature!

submitted by /u/Zantku
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zantku, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Badger3k Win User

Sniper Elite won't update

ETA - after doing research, I saw the huge update file, and it finally connected and started downloading. I wish it would update automatically without having to go through this.
  3. M W Noland Win User

Far Cry 4 "Unavailable"

Same issue here. Is there an ETA? Or compensation?
  4. Mtgnome Win User

Achievements aren't working

Same issue here

Any eta on fix??
  5. LovesHate2014 Win User

Can't sign into XBox Live : 8b010007

Same here, wtf? Anyone know/estimate ETA?
  6. Bodie79 Win User

Amazon Pre-Orders

Amazon here too. Mine just shipped, eta tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Download ETA is finally here - Similar Threads - Download ETA finally

2. I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download: Hi I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download. If I then go to the game it says download again. Would this be a console issue or a content...
  3. Download Speed for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Speed for Xbox One: So Ill start off by saving the time of the standard things. I've restarted the my gen 1 Xbox one console, even a hard reset to the level of power unplug. My router is a gaming router and has the...
  4. Cant download apps or check for updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download apps or check for updates: Hi, the microsoft store when i try to download an app or update an app comes up with the error Code: 0x80072F8F and when i try to check for an update it says error encounted. please can someone...
  5. Downloading a previous Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a previous Xbox 360 account: Hello i have recently wanted to play my xbox 360 recently so i was going to login into my old account that i originally created on my xbox 360 and now use for my xbox one but it says i need to...
  6. Game wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont download: I was trying to install fortnite but the store had an update when I updated it then started downloading fortnite it said it was in the queue but it wasn't. Things I tried: Restarting the xbox...
  7. Download entire game bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download entire game bundle: So i'm trying to download a few games from a bundle, all these games but one is not avaible for separate purchuse so I need to download the entire bundle for the other downloads to start. However,...
  8. Download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed: Hi, my download speed is vert slow. The general speed is very good, i even stream with my xbox. but just download is an issue. Already contacted my ISP and they said all good. Took some pics....
  9. Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru...: Title says most of it but Oblivion on Xbox One is pretending like the Wizards Tower DLC doesnt exist. I can see it in the in-game "downloadables" menu but when i try to "download again" it pulls...
  10. Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?: Can't download updates and can't play games because they need updates so I am kinda stuck here. Seems like its been down a couple days now. Right on Labor day weekend to. I assume the answer is...