Download ETA is finally here

Discus and support Download ETA is finally here in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It took a while, but it's here in Alpha Skip. I wasn't in the 50% for the new menus, but I am happy to see this new feature! submitted by /u/Zantku... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zantku, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/Zantku
    /u/Zantku Guest

It took a while, but it's here in Alpha Skip. I wasn't in the 50% for the new menus, but I am happy to see this new feature!

submitted by /u/Zantku
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zantku, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Badger3k Win User

Sniper Elite won't update

ETA - after doing research, I saw the huge update file, and it finally connected and started downloading. I wish it would update automatically without having to go through this.
  3. M W Noland Win User

Far Cry 4 "Unavailable"

Same issue here. Is there an ETA? Or compensation?
  4. Mtgnome Win User

Achievements aren't working

Same issue here

Any eta on fix??
  5. LovesHate2014 Win User

Can't sign into XBox Live : 8b010007

Same here, wtf? Anyone know/estimate ETA?
  6. NightWolfRose Win User

Can't Download Add on - Did I mess up?

Any chance at an ETA for a fix? Or a refund if we can't download our purchases?
Thema:

1. Download ETA is finally here - Similar Threads - Download ETA finally

2. Game downloads stuck/stalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloads stuck/stalled: Hi- hoping someone has ideas on this. XBox One S- when downloading games from the store, the download will start and progress to a certain point, then stop. The connection drops to zero, although...
  3. How do I recover my download that has been reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my download that has been reset?: Hello.. I have a small connection and I download Metro exodus and it has been reset... how can I put it back where it was before? 5b686f0f-00db-45c3-9479-f1c056459237
  4. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  5. Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.: Hi! I'm having trouble downloading the xbox console companion app onto my chromebook laptop. When I click install it says that I need to be logged into my microsoft account on my device, which I...
  6. Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!: Dear Sir/Madam at X-Box One support, I have a repeated problem that prevents me and my children from using x-box for days every time there is an update. My x-box settings is on automatic update....
  7. Download problem on the windows store

in XBoX on Windows
    Download problem on the windows store: I recently bought forza 4 on the windows store, I have a connection of 400Mbps, but on the store it's been 4 days that I download and I'm only 22GB! My download this cut for an hour! Then it...
  8. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  9. Xbox mobile downloads?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile downloads?: How do i choose which xbox to download to using the regular xbox mobile app? I know in the game pass app i can choose which xbox is default to download to but it only works for game pass games....
  10. Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?: Can't download updates and can't play games because they need updates so I am kinda stuck here. Seems like its been down a couple days now. Right on Labor day weekend to. I assume the answer is...