Download fail

Discus and support Download fail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Anyone know why after buying fallout 3 from the xbox 360 store when I go to install the game arrived at about 80% the download starts from 0?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zzlegendaryusxx, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Download fail

Hello. Anyone know why after buying fallout 3 from the xbox 360 store when I go to install the game arrived at about 80% the download starts from 0?

:)

Zzlegendaryusxx, Mar 22, 2020
  2. DavidLougheed Win User

Failed Download?

ya i still cant DL the game:/ but nothing has changed for me on my end. still in my DL History and is still recognized as a purchase.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Failed Download?

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

If that doesn't fix it *please* first

1) go to
    http://www.xbox.com/accounts
    & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then
    STOP: DON'T delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings

3) pick System

4) choose Storage

5) pick All Devices

6) choose Gamer Profiles

7) pick the gamertag

8) choose Delete, and

9) pick Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Windows Live ID for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the WLID.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Select the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's
    Xbox!

7) Sign in, and retry.

Should that fail, use the Click2Call system to get to the head of the queue. Right now, the hold time is less than a minute per the web page.

1) Go to http://support.xbox.com

2) At upper right click on SIGN IN to sign in w/ your Windows Live ID & pswd

3) Go to the dark grey bar at bottom. Find CONTACT US at left and click on it

4) On the Contact Us page, set Prduct to Xbox LIVE, set Category to
    Marketplace and Purchasing

5) Scroll down to REQUEST A CALL FROM SUPPORT and click on REQUEST A CALL

6) You will be prompted for your password again

7) On the Request A Call screen, check (and, if needed, update) your phone number in Step 1, and put your description in the Step 2 'Tell us more about your issue' box then click the green SUBMIT button at lower left.
  4. HassanB Win User

Failed Download?

Is your XBOX Live account also registered in Canada? You can check that
    here
    (Should be listed under Country/Region)
  5. HassanB Win User

Failed Download?

What country are you from zxBARRICADExz and Screwju?
  6. DavidLougheed Win User

Failed Download?

we havnt heard anything from anybody for a while.

Sadly im Beginning to think that nothing will be done about this issue.
Thema:

Download fail

1. Download fail - Similar Threads - Download fail

2. Falha no download do Just Dance[Translation-Just Dance download failed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falha no download do Just Dance[Translation-Just Dance download failed]: Eu comprei o jogo pela Xbox Live e quando tento fazer o download ele só da falha, mesmo com o espaço suficiente para armazenamento, alguém teve o mesmo problema ou sabe como resolver? o meu é o...
  3. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  4. Xbox 360 download game failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download game failed: Hello, I have an Xbox 360 and I bought today Modern Warfare 2 online. When I try to download it, the download failes everytime at 80% and restarts. Is it a HW-problem ? How can I solve this...
  5. Failed Game Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed Game Download: I am trying to download AC3 - the download gets to about 70% then bounces back to 0. This is a 7 GB dl. I have a 360 and up until today have had no issues downloading anything. Troubleshooting:...
  6. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  7. Game installation stuck at 0%, then download fails completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stuck at 0%, then download fails completely: I go to load a game and it requires an update, so I go to update it. After a while the download fails and it says the following: 'We had to stop installing. If you're still connected, try...
  8. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  9. AC Odyssee - Download fail@84,2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssee - Download fail@84,2%: hello, i purchased the game at the microsoft store 4 days ago. I tried 5 times to reinstall the game, but everytime the same problem! At the Ubisoft-forum is a threat with more than 350 posts...
  10. XBox One S: First game updates failed, now all system update attempts fail, even OSU* downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S: First game updates failed, now all system update attempts fail, even OSU* downloads: My family bought an XBox One S for Christmas - our first XBox - and until a couple of weeks everything was working fine. About 2 weeks ago my son tried to install a 10Gb Just Cause 4 update,...