Download for halo stopped

Discus and support Download for halo stopped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the xbox dash board, game appears to be done downloading, but in game the overall percentage is at 72, thus preventing me from playing any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by legit rage 99, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Download for halo stopped

On the xbox dash board, game appears to be done downloading, but in game the overall percentage is at 72, thus preventing me from playing any multiplayer, please help me?

:)

legit rage 99, Nov 14, 2014
  2. GHOSTY 3 0
    GHOSTY 3 0 Guest
    I can't download my game

I'm trying to download halo 5 but it won't let me it keeps saying installation stopped

and the error code is 0x80070001

GHOSTY 3 0, Nov 14, 2014
  3. Halo 5 won't install. Stuck at 18 percent. Help?

I deleted Halo 5 to make room for some new games. I now have a new hard drive and started to re-download some games but Halo 5 will say installation stopped at 18 percent with 17.52GB and it won't resume. Any ideas?

Lost Shinobi628, Nov 14, 2014
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

The Multiplayer still does not work anyway so you are not missing anything on that front. I have been able to get into 4 games all week and that was just pure luck.

FullHornet, Nov 14, 2014
  5. FullHornet Win User

The Multiplayer still does not work anyway so you are not missing anything on that front. I have been able to get into 4 games all week and that was just pure luck.
  6. shonnneal Win User

Downloades stoped

some Halo levels i downloaded from Bungie stopped downloading. I'm talking about these.
  7. IAMHIJKLM15 Win User

Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

I just upgraded to the Halo 5 console and am having the same problem. Except Halo 5 downloaded fine for me. The problem is whenever I try to download the Master Chief Collection it can't get passed 30% because it keeps stopping. When I resume the installation
    it just stops within a few seconds.

I uninstalled it and am currently downloading it again. It's at 6% right now.
  8. SINFULxSHADOW Win User

Error code 0xc0000006

got the same exact code for halo wars definitive edition game is installed but there is a another item to be downloaded called Halo and it stops at 98% download and gives me the same error code 0xc0000006. did anyone respond to you with a solution?
  9. RETAWC Win User

Halo MCC download issue?

I had a similar issue. Mine downloaded to 82% and then got the alert Download Stopped. I played Halo CE thru level 2 then froze. Tried hard reset, reconnected wireless internet nothing works. Can't play or complete download. Any suggestions?
Thema:

1. Download for halo stopped - Similar Threads - Download halo stopped

2. cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download halo wars 2 pc from microsoft store: Does anyone have this problem? I try to download the game with gamepass from the microsoft store and the xbox application and it only reaches 39.14 mb and it stops downloading. I have tried to...
  3. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  4. Cant Download Halo Masterchief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Download Halo Masterchief Collection: Once i hit the download button it says download starting cancels and retries like 3-4 times and says error Code: 0x8007065E 8f97635a-d4db-464c-918d-e8b36eba7025
  5. Halo 3 and Reach Download Restarts at 80% in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 and Reach Download Restarts at 80% in Xbox 360: I am trying to download and install Halo 3 and Reach. The download reaches 80% then it either restarts from 0% (it leaves an incomplete file which is the size of the game)or it stops and leaves a...
  6. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  7. Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360: Hi, I have an xbox 360. I bought Halo Reach a couple days back. But the download keeps getting stuck at 70% and then it restarts. I checked on the internet and seems like lot of people have had...
  8. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  9. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  10. Halo 5 Disk Download Stops At 93%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Disk Download Stops At 93%: I have tried about 3 times to install Halo 5 while both connected to Xbox Live, and disconnected throughout the day and every time the installation hits 93%, it says installation stopped. I have...