Download games is very slow

Discus and support Download games is very slow in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 600 symmetric megabytes and late yesterday to download the dead red redemption 2 patch 1 whole day, I think the Xbox or game servers or the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Feb 14, 2020.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

I have 600 symmetric megabytes and late yesterday to download the dead red redemption 2 patch 1 whole day, I think the Xbox or game servers or the latest update is causing problems. All my other consoles download well.

:)

JODOVALO, Feb 14, 2020
  2. sprkle Win User

3. GTI0 Win User

I find it quicker to download anything on Xbox if im not playing any game just leaving it on the queue screen.

Not sure if is the same for

others!!!
  4. BiggestMemeLord Win User

Yeah they are right i just recently purchased fiber its way quicker
  5. ttttubby Win User

Are you on wireless or a wired connection?
  6. Jowster12 Win User

It's most likely the download servers running slow.
Thema:

1. Download games is very slow - Similar Threads - Download games very

2. Xbox One games will not download or update error code: 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games will not download or update error code: 0x87e00005: Hi folks, I am wondering if anyone can suggest a possible solution? This error has persisted for the past week with no resolve. Xbox One X is working perfectly, network tests in system settings...
  3. Game/apps downloads painfully slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game/apps downloads painfully slow: For the last week or so ive been experiencing very slow download speeds on my one X. Ive tried everything I could think of to resolve this issue but nothing seems to work. Please if anyone has...
  4. My xbox one s wont download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s wont download games: So i recently got a new game on the disc which is COD BLACK OPS 3 soo of course im tryna install it but the problem is that it wont instlall. It says installation stopped and i bet some of you...
  5. Digital Games are not downloading or Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games are not downloading or Updating: Hello, for the past 2 days I haven't been able to Update Modern Warfare. I've tried every solution restarting the Xbox, shutting it down and leaving it for 20 mins, complete reset and nothing has...
  6. Xbox 360 game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download: Hi. If i have purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox at home could i play it on a differant xbox 360 if i log into it with my details? thank you in advace. pp...
  7. Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.

in XboX Insiders
    Slowish download speed on games etc, network test shows very fast? More in comments.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  8. Game Download very slow on Wired Connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Download very slow on Wired Connection: I am using a Wired Connection for my Xbox 360, i have tried everything but my Downloading of games takes for ever !! Anyone Idea,s on how to improve it? a38e596b-457e-4f7f-9f7d-97095f3c634f
  9. NONE of my downloaded games are working. VERY UNHAPPY xbox user right now. Error code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NONE of my downloaded games are working. VERY UNHAPPY xbox user right now. Error code ...: I've spent lots of money on my games it would be just wonderful if i could use them. Hope you sensed the sarcasm :) 14477234-8933-4d5d-9b86-fbba5ca1e9a2
  10. The speed of downloading games is very low/Скорость скачивания игр ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The speed of downloading games is very low/Скорость скачивания игр ...: In my city is very bad online. But if your computer is to download or get fast enough (5Gb per night). That turns out to Xbox download times of less than 1 GB. There are constant interruptions. Do...